West Coast Nationals at Las Vegas

Originally posted by LV GN
from anywhere on the strip head north on i 15 about 9 or 10 miles the track has its own exit. bear right off the exit. follow the sign's
I hope you know your way to the airport:D

Originally posted by KLHAMMETT
I hope you know your way to the airport:D

dont worry. its only about a 7 mile walk to my house. got the motors back and the wrench's are flying!!

dont worry. its only about a 7 mile walk to my house. got the motors back and the wrench's are flying!!
The wrenches are for tightening bolts not for flying. Leave that ro Paul!! Wondering if he will be flying my plane>
Otto

Say Locals,

What's the weather like in Vegas in early October? Looks like it could be in the 100(s):(

Thanks

I think Jack meant to say.....about 87 for a high.

should be niiiiiiccccccccceeeeeeeeee.

I'm pretty confident that slicks are fine.

that aint street legal!

hey len ...............can i strip bolts.....oops i mean help on your new engine. oh i forgot you didnt strip bolts ........thats my other buddy......you forgot to put them all in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or do i get to do airport duty...............;/ you think out of towners would like to ride with some crazy potatoe farmer that has no clue ?

shawn--------vegas 03 be there or be lame!!!!!!!

Wait a minute.....we have hookers that are legal, politicians taking cash from strip club owners, a city mayor that was probably in the room when hoffa got his......and you think slicks arn t legal? slicks are just tires with no tread......

really , slicks are fine , everything else needs to be street legal....otherwise whats the point....then dutwieler, manny and gallina would be legal....and all of sudden a 9.90 doesn t look all that fast .....

Hey guys, where can we get our cars washed once we get there, preferably a hand wash, thanks.
Ron

There is a car wash about 2 miles away. As you leave Silverton, head east like you were going to get on the I-15, but instead of getting on an entrance ramp, continue over the hump to Las Vegas Blvd (The Strip). Turn left (towards the Strip). About a mile up (I think it's the very next light) is Warm Springs. At "11 o'clock" you should see a 7-11 with a Boot Barn next to it. The car wash is behind the 7-11 (this is the north-west corner of LV Blvd & Warm Springs).

I suggest driving to D Street right after sunrise. You should find plenty of car washing volunteers. Beware of the ones with yellow liquid bottles (have you ever SEEN a yellow cleaner? ;) )

jack--what time can i meet you there? so you can wash my car too! :eek:
I ll help you with just about anything, But i am not washing your car, especially the inside(all those old hamburgers and chicken wing bones under the seat):D
Otto

Jack, what are the chances of getting a room off to the side on Friday night or at least an area in the bar at silverton to meet friday night. In past events, we've met each other only in passing.

Originally posted by KLHAMMETT
I ll help you with just about anything, But i am not washing your car, especially the inside(all those old hamburgers and chicken wing bones under the seat):D
Otto
otto your washing everyones car