West Coast Nationals at Las Vegas

Does anyone have the name & address of the place near the track the sells the VP-16 5gallon pails?

tri-state petroleum
haycock petroleum

call tri-state first as they seem to never have any in stock. Haycock is now the official supplier to the track. Both are 8.00 a gallon. HTH

free gas!

i spent a bunch of money last year going from hotel to track and back.
if anyone is staying in town,close to the rio, i'll fill up your tank if i can catch a ride with you fri and sat.-thanks much
gary

i talked to the vp racegas guy( scott) and he said he would be there fri night and sat. during the day. he will have c16 and asked what other octane gas we will need. scott has just taken over the vp line and supplying the track at race time. i know this will make getting race gas more user friendly. he''s a local racer and good people.

Originally posted by LV GN
i talked to the vp racegas guy( scott) and he said he would be there fri night and sat. during the day. he will have c16 and asked what other octane gas we will need. scott has just taken over the vp line and supplying the track at race time. i know this will make getting race gas more user friendly. he''s a local racer and good people.
Ya know Len Your good people too:)
Otto
But i may have to start charging you for my F.A.S.T expertise:D
Thanks god for free long distance

I just spoke with LV GN (aka Len!). We're assuming that people want C-16 @ $8/gal (we think this is the price). If you want something else speak up ASAP, so he can relay the message to the gas guy.

Re: free gas!

Originally posted by grw
i spent a bunch of money last year going from hotel to track and back.
if anyone is staying in town,close to the rio, i'll fill up your tank if i can catch a ride with you fri and sat.-thanks much
gary

If no one else will help you, I'll offer. But understand that because of my involvement, I need to be "first person there, and last person to leave." If needed, contact me before your flight leaves, and I'll give you my phone number. I could really use $100 worth of free race gas! :D (just kidding!)

Thanks Jack, I still have your phone number from when we did that Joe Satch ticket deal after last years event! But....You have enough stuff going on, if I cant bum a ride with someone I'll pony up for the cab fare again! I'll see you out there. I also told Craig I owe him a few beers after he hooked me up with those comps last year. Good luck over the next week getting things ready! I am not racing so let me know if I can help with anything.
Gary

Looks like the weather is going to cooperate for the weekend...at least according to weather.com....forecast is Sunny High-87 for Friday and Sunny High-88 for Saturday...will be a nice retreat from the triple digit crap here in AZ...

Originally posted by MSDGN
...will be a nice retreat from the triple digit crap here in AZ...

Will be "nice" for us from AZ, but the rest, they may find it rather "uncomfortable!:)

Maybe the Florida group will find it ok for them ?:cool:

Las Vegas this time of year is great. That is if the monsoons don't blow in. The weather there will be a break over the heat and humidity of Sac of tomatoes. Besides, hopefully the only things in Vegas that are hot are me at the Blackjack table and the women (non-professional types). Will be a good time for some R&R for sure. Mark :D $ :D $ :D $

Originally posted by 2quiktocare
Las Vegas this time of year is great. That is if the monsoons don't blow in. The weather there will be a break over the heat and humidity of Sac of tomatoes. Besides, hopefully the only things in Vegas that are hot are me at the Blackjack table and the women (non-professional types). Will be a good time for some R&R for sure. Mark :D $ :D $ :D $
R&R not meaning remove and rebuild:D
Otto

Now the weather service is saying 93 degrees and 93 degrees for Friday and Saturday.

This is gettin' worserous and worserous. I may just sit in a titty bar all day. Or go up to Pahrump where it's cooler. :D

Originally posted by ChrisCairns
Now the weather service is saying 93 degrees and 93 degrees for Friday and Saturday.. :D

Wimps!:eek:

It was down to 103 here today, cann't wait to get where it is cooler!:cool:

Fortunately, weather.com is predicting the temps to go down this week -- still a little higher than normal, but better than what it has been.

Chris, I hate you. LMAO. j/k. Hey Bruce and I are on the road tomorrow am. We will see you all there hopefully Weds. night. Be safe and bring quarters for the slots. Mark :D :D :D

viva Lost Wages