West Coast Nationals at Las Vegas

Leaving thursday, should be in vegas around 10am-12 noon friday, after the 14 hour trip.

Got 4 cases of beer for the tailgate party.

Is 1BADGN together and planning to run? See ya'll in Vegas!!

i could leave tommorow and beat chris to vegas ...............wait till he sees the tta on the trailer come around him doing about...............well i better not say that i might be in trouble

shawn

Hey John, we are doing final touches right now. Attitudes high and testosterone is flowing in overload, followed closely by adrinaline. The BAD GN will be on the streets of Vegas at least until we one of the boys in the black and whites sees it. I think I may have lost my G/F over this thing, but what the f^%. Could not of been much of a woman if this gets her down. What did the Who say,"I'm freeeeeee". lmao Mark :D :D :D:

I know its alittle late for some, but the track raised the gate fee from 20$ to 25$.On the up side gates are suppose to open at 6 am on Sat.

They have two programs on saturday, us 6 am till 5 pm....then the supras after 5 till 11.....if you want to keep racing they will have a bracket I believe but they wilprobably want another 25$....on the up side if we run late they won t be shutting the lights off on us like last year!

It looks to be a very active weekend.....lots and lots of out of towners.....

By saturday night I guess we will just be relaxing, thanks everyone for coming, its the participants that make this fun.

With lots of Buick friends and spectators expected, what is the admission price for them?

15$ all day. They re having a pro outlaw class as well, which I m assuming is a 8 or 16 car race like a quick 8 or 16 , that I m pretty sure a couple of our guys could get into if they wanted...... its a 100$ buy in....I think for around a 2000$ win.

Sorry Jack, my email blocked your reply if you sent it......

With all the different cars that I assume will be there Saturday, anyone know what time the TR class will be running?

TR's all day, probably 40 or so other cars......they have two seperate programs saturday, tr's during the day, 6 am till 5 pm, and the supras, vettes, vipers and there stuff after 5 pm.

Its pretty safe I think to say you could make 10 time trials if your there at gates open and have a good cooling system....probably more..... WCN eliminations are to start at 1:15 and conclude by 5 pm.

Dammit I wish I was going!!!

I'll be waiting by te PC hoping to see results, pictures, and videos!!!!

Hope you all have a good time!

Last night went ok. There was a storm that rolled in, and the wind started to remind me of last year's event. Fortunately, it calmed down after an hour or so. Lots of people attended. Since I myself got to make 2 passes, I didn't get to see many runs. My ~100 mile motor has lost a headgasket thanks to my not knowing the difference between Drive and 2nd... :mad:
I'll take pictures today and post some to the website tomorrow (once the hangover wears off).

IdahoGN, how are you doing in Vegas? I qualified with an 8.70 at 160. Exactly where we left off in Vegas. I gotta reprogram the boost back to where we had it. Call me on my cell again.

Chris Chow

I made a slideshow of the pictures that I took. Most were taken before noon yesterday.
Go to the West Coast Nationals page, and then click on the SLIDESHOW oval at the left. There's about 115 pictures in all, and will take at least 15 minutes to show all of them.
If others would like to ship me their pictures & videos, I'd appreciate it.

I would like to make a comment or five about slide show in order of how they came up.

1.Why the Heck is there a picture of Chris's a$$ in there?:D

2.Was I drunk or what? who the heck are those two ugly guys standing next to me?

3.The yellow toyo truck was bad!

4.My favorite again this year.. was that dark green turbo powered skylark.

5.Slug Bug! What the hell.:rolleyes:

Slideshow doesn't work on my PC:( Is there any way to just post the pics so I can view them?

-scott wile

Originally posted by WHOOSH86
I would like to make a comment or five about slide show in order of how they came up.

1.Why the Heck is there a picture of Chris's a$$ in there?:D

2.Was I drunk or what? who the heck are those two ugly guys standing next to me?

3.The yellow toyo truck was bad!

4.My favorite again this year.. was that dark green turbo powered skylark.

5.Slug Bug! What the hell.:rolleyes:

1. I wanted to show Chris' best side
2. I thought you might be drunk
3. definitely cool
4. ok
5. Had to show something different?!

i had a great time! thanks to cal and jason and all that that helped . hope we do it again!