2019 West Coast Nationals (Tucson Az)?

Listen sonny the only way you or your brother will be able to have chance with those oil leaking museum pieces is with race gas & at least 30 # boost . Then after you run over the crank & splatter the bottom end all over the track come see me for an engine.
We’re gonna make that demon look like a little Tasmanian devil. Even with your senior light jumping handicap you’re gonna pay for that...

good to see the "old man" woke up from his nap.
and was able to formulate a complete sentence.
would like to see this factory hot rod run,

To save on bandwidth & responding individually to all you oil leaking waste of precious natuaral resources climate change deniers, I'm going to issue a group shut up stupid citation effective immediately !

To save on bandwidth & responding individually to all you oil leaking waste of precious natuaral resources climate change deniers, I'm going to issue a group shut up stupid citation effective immediately !

I for one am humbled. Truly humbled, that you feel you had to trade in your race track humiliated Hellcat for a 6 figure Dodge, that is hopefully worthy of now keeping up with our (almost a third of a century old) cars. Who will be the first to take down this yuppie Plymouth?

Where is Meanchicken when you need him? :unsure:

Last edited:
I for one am humbled. Truly humbled, that you feel you had to trade in your race track humiliated Hellcat for a 6 figure Dodge, that is hopefully worthy of now keeping up with our (almost a third of a century old) cars. Who will be the first to take down this yuppie Plymouth. Where is Meanchicken when you need him? :unsure:

Who will be the first? Sitting right here baby!

Well, I have an update on our daddy Lou. Latest attempt to secure a win against a well built Buick in his $100k plus Demon, he was shopping online for floor mats and a radar detector. On top of that, having a clear bra installed (on the car) and some wrap on his hood. It doesn’t seem he’s taking the eminent threat of defeat by a messily 30 year old v6 car seriously... he’s gonna get his demonic arse handed to him soon.....:poop:

Demon?! He must have really deep pockets or be way past senile. Personally, I put the 1,000hp Hellephant crate motor in a 68/69 Charger or 70 Challenger. Thereby saving on a high as giraffe pussy sticker price and at the same time skirting the gas guzzler and luxury taxes. Plus, I'd be saving buckoo bucks on my insurance and registration yearly. Also, without Demon or Hellcat badging, I'd be cannibalizing just about everyone and everything in my path. The element of surprise alone, would be priceless. I think I'd name the car Jeffrey Dahmer.

i been over it, only reason still here is my wife has a lot of thai friends here and she followed me around for years while i was active duty but california is costing me way to much $$. raytheon has been calling me to come work there for 3 years if i can talk my wife into it we're out of cali. the made me a pretty good offer to come over without me applying for a job which is good.

i should be able to go, also have a job interview in tuscan here soon.

Soooo. You're interviewing and possibly moving to the Tuscan area of Italy, via Arizona?

I hear the food is incredible......

Just asking...... :D

i been over it, only reason still here is my wife has a lot of thai friends here and she followed me around for years while i was active duty but california is costing me way to much $$. raytheon has been calling me to come work there for 3 years if i can talk my wife into it we're out of cali. the made me a pretty good offer to come over without me applying for a job which is good.
good luck, hope it works out for you, let me know if I can be of help,

Lee is a good friend, and a great person, who will always help when needed. :)

So are you, old man....... ;)

Jus' sayin. Nothin' but love for you and the family, Happy Thanksgiving, to EVERYONE!

Last edited:
Well, I have an update on our daddy Lou. Latest attempt to secure a win against a well built Buick in his $100k plus Demon, he was shopping online for floor mats and a radar detector. On top of that, having a clear bra installed (on the car) and some wrap on his hood. It doesn’t seem he’s taking the eminent threat of defeat by a messily 30 year old v6 car seriously... he’s gonna get his demonic arse handed to him soon.....:poop:

I’m a little stressed out right now I can’t find the correct color coordinated floor mats that say demon. Other than that Jermy and his sister Spoolfool Are going to be sucking my exhaust Chasing me in those antique oil leaking crankshaft eating museum pieces.

Other than that Jermy and his sister Spoolfool Are going to be sucking my exhaust Chasing me in those antique oil leaking crankshaft eating museum pieces.

Says the guy that charges, we will call it an undisclosed amount of big assed money, to build one of these "antique oil leaking, crankshaft eating museum pieces" that will probably hand him and his own ass......... The Al Bundy "Dodge", given the opportunity.

You go ahead and build your own assassin, sir......... and I thank you for doing so.

Last edited:
We'll see what you put together for me.........won't we????