Is anyone else excited for Oct23-26th? Bowling Green

This is an old thread from 2019 that got bumped up.

Unfortunately, May 12th will likely be too early for me... My car doesn't have it's engine back in yet and once it's done, it'll have to be "broken in" a little ( a few hundred miles) and also tuned... :cry:

Claude.

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is NOT ANYWHERE indicative of the 2021 event, if it even happens.

PAY ATTENTION, GUYS!

Old?? hell, I'm old!
I've been at the Ramada since the last date, wondering where everyone was.
I spent 3 hrs sitting in the parking lot @ Toots, waiting on everyone to show up.. The cops ran me off.
Said the place had closed up 2 yrs ago. :rolleyes:
How's come I believe every word of this???

i have been wanting to go to one of these since i was in my early 20s......here we are almost 30 years later and still havent made it....

So, is it confirmed the event is on?

Yep it is on. A memo from Richard Lassiter about a week ago he spoke to the city of BG all is a go. My room is booked.

Would love to go ,to early in the year for me to get there.The shop I have gn parked in has a 6 foot high drift that is about 45 feet long with more coming wed

Heads up to anyone staying at the RA-MA-DA...who may fall in with the gang of thugs containing members such as SpoolFool, TurboElky, Big Mike, ScotW, Phoneguy, JerryGN, Ken White, Kessler, Bo and Myself...
Bring bail $$$...
We have come extremely close to getting a free ride to the hootscow...
It's bound to happen sooner or later...so dont say you were not warned. I thought we were gonners when we were partying with a midget blow up love doll or SpoolFool walked into the hotel nightclub and asked to sing Karaoke wearing nothing but a bath towel...but survived somehow.
The Midget Love Doll was wearing Turbo Lou apparel, so we suspect she was a Groupie that follows Lou around.

The Midget Love Doll was wearing Turbo Lou apparel, so we suspect she was a Groupie that follows Lou around.
It may have been Lou. A for sure identifier: He'd have had his girlfriend with him...
Is this her?

View attachment

As for getting locked up, didn't you get pranked, about your intentions with a BG vendor?;)
I've been around coach for a while. That's the ONLY time I've ever seen him speechless!:D

Unfortunately, May 12th will likely be too early for me... My car doesn't have it's engine back in yet and once it's done, it'll have to be "broken in" a little ( a few hundred miles) and also tuned... :cry:

Claude.
In the same boat! Will be coming down with another friend and car though!

Heads up to anyone staying at the RA-MA-DA...who may fall in with the gang of thugs containing members such as SpoolFool, TurboElky, Big Mike, ScotW, Phoneguy, JerryGN, Ken White, Kessler, Bo and Myself...
Bring bail $$$...
We have come extremely close to getting a free ride to the hootscow...
It's bound to happen sooner or later...so dont say you were not warned. I thought we were gonners when we were partying with a midget blow up love doll or SpoolFool walked into the hotel nightclub and asked to sing Karaoke wearing nothing but a bath towel...but survived somehow.
Yo,

What happens at BG, stays at BG.
Mainly because no one can remember crap after drinking our Cartel Cactus Juice.

We have been in 16, 17, 18 and 19. The drive is about 2 hours 15 minutes. Seemed like it rained or was cold about every time we have been there. Took our 87 to the car show each time. This year hope to bring 86 and 87. Got reservations so ready to roll.