2019 West Coast Nationals (Tucson Az)?

I ran in a 10.60 - 11.60 index class, I do not have a roll bar, stock seat belts, drag radials (class allows slicks) I didn’t run in the 10s but the tech just looked over the tech card and glanced at and said your good. No questions were asked by anyone the entire race. Thursday afternoon everyone gets 1 test pass, Friday 2 test passes, Sat 1 test pass and first round elimination, Sunday final eliminations all day. Yes 155.00, camped at the track with friends. Food, drink and parts vendors every day.
8E259733-5DCA-4FE9-A9DE-11BA0A79368E.jpeg 3B4876CD-DC9B-41CD-B1CF-78BD7704F14F.jpeg

The 2019 schedule for PIR in Tucson has a few club days through out the year.

The club days are on a Saturday, and all are proceeded by a Friday night test-n-tune, 2 weekends in the Spring and 2 dates in the Fall.

There is a guy named Tony Luceri adding events to the Tucson track calendar. Private sessions at $200 per car, some wednesday night drags at $45, and other events through the next few months.

March in Arizona usually has great weather and the weekend of 3-22 which is Friday there will be a test-n-tune that evening and Saturday is a Club Day event.

Towing from Phoenix and back, motel and track fees I figure it will be a $200 expense.

Hopefully, my "new", modified T-Type will make it's first outing!

Any others interested in playing that weekend?

I wish. It's not looking good for me organizing because I'm still trying to get my car ready.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk