West Coast Nationals at Las Vegas

granatl

TRCM Author
The countdown on the West Coast Nationals homepage, shows that there's only about 2 months to go!
One of the V8 guys indicated that rooms are going fast! Do you have yours?
If you need hotel info, go to the homepage above, and click the HOTELS oval at the left.

I want to give special thanks to Bruce T. for his support of this event!
Not to forget all the other vendors that make this possible too!

Either you have a really old browser, or your computer is terribly slow.
I'll disable the JAVA countdown timer, so let me know if that helps.
The picture you're seeing is just the background.

Oddly enough, while editing the code to disable the JAVA, my computer started behaving the same exact way.
Whatever the reason, please try again and let me know.

The page is blank for me. :confused: I'd like to check on the dates to see if i can go. :cool:

Well, this is turning in to a real learning experience for me....
First, it's October 3rd (evening) and October 4th (day).
Could you tell me what browser and version you have (for example, Internet Explorer 6.02... {Help Menu -> About})?

Also, try this: West Coast Nationals

Thanks for the info Jack. :) It must be a problem on my end. :eek: I'm using IE 5.1 on a Mac OS 9.1.

Tried it using Safari (Netscape??), and it works!

What is "Midnight Madness"? Also, how's the weather in October, temperaturewise? :)

M.M. is our "how to enjoy racing while we're having 100+ degree days." It was designed to cut down on street racing, so tech is pretty loose, etc. It most often turns into this 400+ imports that try and stage right at the tree frenzy; I haven't been to it in a long while so maybe they've learned by now.

Weather Averages shows mid/high 80's for that time of year.

Ive been having a blast at Midnight Mayhem. Although there is zero track prep and the temps were in the ninetys, I still managed a new best of 10.57 last Friday night.

Thanks Jack. And congrats Scott, on your new best!
Maybe I'll get to meet you guys in October. :)

Thanks Geoff ! So, are you gonna be trailering from Hawaii ? You would be a shoe in for the long haul award :)

Now that would be a cool Monster Garage -- Geoff driving across the Pacific ocean, and then running 11's in his amphibious GN!

LOL That would be great wouldn't it....:D

Trust me, if I could actually drive there, I would be the long haul winner EVERY year! :D

Geoff, If you have never been to Vegas (lost wages) you will be in for a treat. Vegas in October is great. Warm days and cooler nights. Bruce and I both are planning on being there with the "Bad Ass" GN. We all have to push him to make at least one run in it. Vegas will never be the same. Either that or we won't be. One way or another. lol. Will be great to meet some of the many people we work with every day.,,,,,,,Mark :D

It would be great to meet more Buick enthusiasts....

Actually, i was there (Las Vegas) last November. Nice and cool. :cool: I hate it when it's hot! I get enough of that here all year long! :D

Just made my hotel reservation.
Plenty of rooms left at this point.
This only means you guy's have not made your reservation yet.

See you there!

Stand by!!!

TTA89 was in town this weekend and we got drunk and decided we're both gonna fly in for vegas:D.

As long as he doesn't wuss out;) we'll be there!

JRSGN (Jimmy Rome) and I are going to, Staying with LVGN,(haha)
He doesnt know what hes in for.:D
But he said he is putting me to work on friday!
Otto