West Coast Nationals at Las Vegas

Ok, we have an update. Bruce just returned from the DMV and has a temporary use permit good until November for the "Badazz GN" It shall be streetable in Vegas as well as a possible pass thru the lights (I hope). So if you see an untra clean GN with a wheelie bar and no whine, LOOK OUT. It shall be a most excellent adventure for sure,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Rock on!!!!!!!!!!! Mark :D

Originally posted by Chevota
Hey Nick...ready for a rematch??

Motor is apart now. Will see how it turns out. I will be there but need a head start with the GN wagon!

:D

Gates open at 7, tech around 8, so I'll say starting at 8:30. We usually start elims around 1.

Pay up!

Jon sent me e-mail today saying the web page is up to date regarding those that have paid. There were 2 people that had to have their checks returned due to some error or another.
I'm disappointed to see so many that still haven't paid. You were to have paid within 2 weeks of registering. You now have until Saturday to make payment arrangements with Jon, or you will be charged at the full $30/class fee. :mad: Don't be a deadbeat! If you know one of the deadbeats, shame them into paying! ;)

OK.

Listen up deadbeats, the guys putting on this event have spent countless hours drinking beer and driving up to Pahrump. They have risked hangovers and important body parts falling off.

ALL FOR US.

Now that's dedication. The least we can do, well almost the least, the actual least would be for us to not come, not race and not visit Pahrump. So the second least is to show support, financially speaking, by sending in the money.

THE ORGANIZERS ARE OUT OF BEER PLUS THE PAHRUMPIAN MAIDENS ARE BECKONING.

Cough up, feed the fish, unlock your wallets, you deadbeats.

Oops. I just checked the list. I'm on it. OK, forget what I said. They don't need more beer and their parts have already fallen off. Oh I see, that's why there's a parts for sale thread.

So send in your money now so they can get more parts. Perhaps bigger and in working order. :D

i tried paying once !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was sent back (im must be one of the 2) i paid once more so im not a dead beat

shawn

Chris.....

No horse fed chicks for the three of us.................We go to Tijuana and watch the donkey show!!!:D

Chris, thanks for the check, well be gone for a few days....down south now!;) Craig keeps telling me about that last trip that he can t remeber......

but his vette did get new velvet interior in two hours for 100$!

to bad its purple.......

The "Something Disturbing On This Site" thread is gaining on ours. So I decided to post something pointless to help get our view count going again. Anyone know Joe Cipolla? :)

Thanks to "turbosam6" we have another contender for a possible long winded thread - "Got new tennents, need advice how to....." :D

Its getting closer, I cant wait.

Planning for the tail-gate party....

Just picked up 2 cases of ACME (1 pale ,1 brown) I couldnt pass up the price with my discount. I will have room for 2 more cases, if anyone wants anything special let me know.

P.S. Any caravans from OR or WA heading through CA to get to the races? If so let me know when and maybe I can join you for the drive over.

HEY! The Silverton---big parking lot (like Main Street) that we can park the motorhome in, or are they gonna make us use their KOA? (we don't need no steenking huukups!)

Got an exit number?

:D

As you're going south on the I-15 past the Downtown, and then the Strip, you'll see Tropicana, then Russel, then the 215 (Airport). Blue Diamond exit is about 1 mile beyond the 215 exit. As you exit to the right, you'll be heading directly "into" Silverton. Bear to the right, and then left into the parking lot.

If you're coming north on I-15, you'll see the St. Rose Parkway exit first, and then Blue Diamond several (?) miles beyond that.

I don't believe that Jon has ever said that they need to be DOT tires. I'm pretty confident that slicks are fine.

Hey guys,

We are flying in from Austin, Texas, have never been to the drag strip in Vegas. Could we get some directions from the strip?

Thanks

from anywhere on the strip head north on i 15 about 9 or 10 miles the track has its own exit. bear right off the exit. follow the sign's