West Coast Nationals at Las Vegas

Good info Jack. I'm wondering how you know though? :)

Only one hour via my engineless car. Cool. I wonder how hard it is to look cool while pushing my car and picking up hitchhiking hookers?

I am coming in from the east coast (CAR LESS THOUGH) were can i meet up with everyone?
Otto
The only faces i will recognize are Jason Cramer ans DIck Kereny, Met them both at the GS nats

Originally posted by ChrisCairns
Good info Jack. I'm wondering how you know though? :)

Only one hour via my engineless car. Cool. I wonder how hard it is to look cool while pushing my car and picking up hitchhiking hookers?

I'm sure they charge hot/sweaty balds guys the double rate! I've "heard" that you can get a free limo ride to there (who cares about ever coming back).

Originally posted by KLHAMMETT
I am coming in from the east coast (CAR LESS THOUGH) were can i meet up with everyone?
Otto
The only faces i will recognize are Jason Cramer ans DIck Kereny, Met them both at the GS nats

I've got lots of pictures of attendees. If I have time tonight, I hope to make the Chris Cairns trophy, so you'll at least know what he looks like.

If you see a group of guys that are all about 6'3", then you've found us, the Vegas bunch. It's uncanny how tall Buick drivers are, considering how cramped for space the GN is (especially with the astro roof, power seat combo!).

Originally posted by KLHAMMETT
I am coming in from the east coast (CAR LESS THOUGH) were can i meet up with everyone? Otto

When are you arriving? Len and I will make sure we find you since you are buying dinner!:D

arriving on thursday evening. Not sure exaclty what time, but will let you know, Again Nick thanks for your help . car is running way better, With your headers and fresh exhaust valves, the car mad 101 more rear wheel horsepower on a hot,humid day.
Otto

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Gorgeous!! (But it has to be...look at the subject). You are an artiste Sir.

Where in the name of all the cruel Gods did you get that picture? And where and when was it taken?

I took it last year. You were in a good mood Friday night when we were hanging out, but you really had your bubble burst when your car wasn't running well on Saturday. The look of disappointment on your face expressed how I felt about not having my own car there. You can view the original image

Ahh, thanks.

I'll show that pic to my grand kids to let them see how good looking I was before I got bald. (That lil black spot is what's left of my hair I think).:D

Originally posted by granatl
I would be really surprised if Dick wasn't coming; he's been a great supporter for this event.
Speaking of missing people, where's the Pacific Northwest people this year?
Can you believe that we only have to wait one more month?!!!

We should have a few Canucks there too. I'm already booked at the Silverton :D tailgate party sounds good to me. You guys have any real beer there in Vegas? ;)

It's the desert man! We don't drink watered down beer here; our lake is 72 feet below normal, so we have no water!
Real men drink from the blue agave, a.k.a. TEQUILLA! No wussy lime or salt either!

clayton can bring all the molson he wants ...........another allnighter in the paring lot........reminds me of turbo thunder

shawn

Originally posted by ChrisCairns
Bette check this out before you take your .45.

http://www.packing.org/state/index.jsp/nevada

looks like most of the b.s. is for handguns...that's fine,i'll just swap the .45 out for the m590a1...more punch and better range anyway...:D

tta89 is supposed to be flying in from mass about the same time as i'm coming in...i have no idea where i'm staying,i'm broke as hell...hopefully the girly i know down there will be "available"...:)

i wish we could convince geno to show up:( ...

later,sean

Originally posted by WFO

i wish we could convince geno to show up:( ...

later,sean

Didn't he either skip or think about skipping last year too? That's the dark forest green car, right? You tell him to show up! Doesn't he like Vegas?

I can't believe how many people are in the 11.49 or faster class this year (yet chicken out of the heads-up classes). Ironically, there's only 1 person in the slowest class. Also different from last year, it looks like more Vegas locals will be participating. Some (including me) still don't have their cars ready, so I guess I shouldn't count the chickens before they hatch.

Originally posted by c&cgn
We should have a few Canucks there too. I'm already booked at the Silverton :D tailgate party sounds good to me. You guys have any real beer there in Vegas? ;)

I can get 15% off on any purchase plus an Extra 10% on any order of a case or larger. If anyone wants any particular beer, let me know, I should have room for 4-5 cases(or maybe a Keg??). Just pay me back when I get to vegas.

I work at a CO-OP we have a HUGE selction of beer, and I can get almost any beer made on a special order.

WOW, Mead is done 75'? Guess I can't make a cruise to Fire Cove out of Overton then huh? To think my poor ex's family can't take my former boat out for fun. ha ha ha, to hell with em. lol. By Canadian standards, all beer in the states is watered down. Why my drink of choice at the Lake is always some Patron tequila or something near in quality. Oh yes, I must be a wusss though, I do love my lime with it. Gotta add something healthy to it ya know. Gonna have 10,000 dancing Elvis' cruising in 11 sec GN's. Vegas will be a most excellent adventure. Mark :D :D

lol that trophie is great... lol

funniest thing i have seen in a while.

Originally posted by granatl
Didn't he either skip or think about skipping last year too? That's the dark forest green car, right? You tell him to show up! Doesn't he like Vegas?

i'm not sure if gene went last year or not,i couldn't make it.:( make no mistake,he loves vegas as much as any of us,he just can't make it this year.

Originally posted by 2quiktocare
By Canadian standards, all beer in the states is watered down.

puh-leeeze...:rolleyes: compared to oregon's microbrews canadian beer is coor's light.