I see this site still has a slow server...

Linux here, seems slower weather IM plugged right in or wireless, when I hit Enter on anything be it posting or changing rooms, it stalls then loads, blinks then pops up.

IM not in a huge hurry so really not a big issue.

This board spools up very fast for me, like my bro's old car when we had the TE-34 turbo with the Garrett .63 A/R housing!:eek:;)

Slow beats this. Started yesterday. Have to go through Google and to forums, otherwise I get this every time.

Not Found
The requested document was not found on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Web Server at turbobuick.com

I'm getting the same thing.

There is a server issue somewhere. Its not fast on refresh or loading. At least 3-5x slower than other bb's

No problems here now, and I'm on AOL dialup. :eek::p:biggrin:

8 seconds works for me LOL. :cool:

2 secs... It doesn't get any faster...

I check tons for forums. I haven't seen any that is faster... I mean we are talking with in 1 sec of a normal page load...

Wish we had an answer for you guys but everything checks out okay on our end...

No problems Here to New hampshire!

Really fast both at work & home.. I LOVE IT!

As we all know it could be the users ISP, or ANCEINT COMPUTER. :rolleyes:

Slow beats this. Started yesterday. Have to go through Google and to forums, otherwise I get this every time.

Not Found
The requested document was not found on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Web Server at turbobuick.com

X3...I keep getting that message too....I can't go straight to the homepage

No problems Here to New hampshire!

Really fast both at work & home.. I LOVE IT!

As we all know it could be the users ISP, or ANCEINT COMPUTER. :rolleyes:

I use cox with turboboost and my slowest download rate is over 10,000KBS on any site I choose and fastest rate comes from closest connection, Dallas, and that normally runs 20,000+kbs. My computer is a hot rod.

I've been on this site for nearly 10 years and there was a definite drop in speed recently. My "favorites" connection which has been in place for over a year began to give me a error message that I posted previously. That problem disappeared this afternoon.

I also started and maintained a thread for the race at Noble and I probably received post notifications on less than 20% of the posts made to the thread.

I guess all of us "TB junkies" get frustrated when we have to wait for our "fix"!:biggrin::biggrin:

The adds are what's slowing things down. I can load a full page and it will hang. The message is "waiting on turbobuick.com addclick..... That's one of the biggest agrivations I've found. When it doesn't hang like this it's super fast.

Super Slow for me since the change. Slowest site I go on. Everything else loads up fast with High Speed Cable but click on TB.com and it takes FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a 3 MB DSL connection and a MacBook Pro with 2 GB of RAM and never had any problems until the recent "upgrade". Now pages timeout or just take for ever to load. I don't think the new server likes Macs.

Bryan

If it's hanging on loading ads, it may be your isp is having issues resolving those ad providers in a timely fashion. I did have an issue earlier today but, it was gone after hitting the message board first. Somewhere there is a hangup, can't say for sure if it's on the tb.com server. When it failed for me, I was sitting on a true 100mb pipe to the internet. They don't get much faster than that.

ya know 2day at times it was a snails speed but now its like T1 speed. go figure:confused:

If you set up your browser right or a security program the ads will not even try to load...

Funny how this affects some, and not others!

Wonder if there's a trend?

How about everybody that has and will post, post up your vital statistics.

No issues here.
Mine for example:

Sony Vaio laptop, intel core two duo 2.10ghz, 4 gig ram.
Windows Vista home premium 64bit.
IE8
Webroot and windows defender running

2 secs... It doesn't get any faster...

I check tons for forums. I haven't seen any that is faster... I mean we are talking with in 1 sec of a normal page load...

Wish we had an answer for you guys but everything checks out okay on our end...

It's not 2 seconds here, and again THIS IS THE ONLY SITE THAT IS THAT SLOW.

Just because it isn't slow for you doesn't mean there isn't a problem elsewhere :rolleyes:

Dig a little deaper, it's not people's personal computers, why would every other site run fast but this one if it were the individual computers :confused:

Sounds like you're passing the buck... "AHH WELL, I dont have a problem, so there mustn't be one, sorry!" <---- that is how this sounds...