Where is Weaver? AKA Bweavy Gbodyparts

Take care of yourself,life is too short! Buicks aren't going anywhere.:smile:

Yeah Dont sweat the petty things...Pet the sweaty things

I ordered a couple of things a few weeks ago and all went smooth.
Mich economy blows, Monday I lost my fight with the IRS and they levied my bank..emptied it right out so im thinking of just packing up and moving down to NC..I hear GBody is hiring!...need a good enforcer?:D

damn dude, sorry to hear about that.. you need to move back to MD and that little shop you had.. now, that was stress free.

Get better Brian..

mike

You're A+ in my book...'sent me my needed parts before I sent the check, and included freebies...I'll never forget that

Hang in there , and take it slow.

Brian...when you'll be looking back at everything you've done for our Turbo Buick community, I guess you'll be able to say that you "put all of your heart" into it!...Just don't forget to keep some for yourself...
take care...
Claude :smile:

Glad your okay!

Brian I hope you feel better and I'm sorry to hear about that! I knew that when you were gone, that it was not like you and knew there had to be an explanation. I hope you get better and take care of yourself!

Keep in mind I'm in TN if you need me to a part of your network of distributors!

Scot W.

Get well. Take care of you and the family first, business second. Thanks for all the help along the way.

s

wow brian sorry to hear about that. take care of your family and yourself. you are a great vendor and we are luck to have you.

Hope all is well your way Brian. I can understand how a reality check can bring you closer to your family. Will you still be selling parts off of your website? I want to order your single shot stainless exhaust this week. Im not sure if I already sent you a pm, but I wanted to know if you have any idea if the single shot will clear trailing arm braces? I have the edelbrock ones. Any help if you can would be appreciated, but take your time getting back into it. Don't rush yourself. Take care bud!

Thanks guys & I appreciate it. It really means alot. You realize when things like this happen who your friends are. E-mails the cards & even just the Brief Hey Brian I don't want to take alot of your time up but just to say hey & hope your doing better. That meant alot.

To those who have sent e-mails on business related items keep in mind I get about 300 a day & working thru them.
I hired another employee today who will start nothing But UPS TRACKING & any claim or damage issues with your shipments. That will be her Full time job.
Damn shame you have to hire a person to do a job your already paying a shipping company to do.

We are Adding dedicated new e-mails & phone lines for better customer service.

Honestly we are Hiring. If you want to come down or up to Beautiful N.C. call me. We want experienced help to better our company. I have had enough of yes I'm a mechanic but I lost my tool stories.

Hopefully this will take some stress off me so people can complain about me for years to come!!! :biggrin:

Thanks guys & I appreciate it. It really means alot. You realize when things like this happen who your friends are. E-mails the cards & even just the Brief Hey Brian I don't want to take alot of your time up but just to say hey & hope your doing better. That meant alot.

To those who have sent e-mails on business related items keep in mind I get about 300 a day & working thru them.
I hired another employee today who will start nothing But UPS TRACKING & any claim or damage issues with your shipments. That will be her Full time job.
Damn shame you have to hire a person to do a job your already paying a shipping company to do.

We are Adding dedicated new e-mails & phone lines for better customer service.

Honestly we are Hiring. If you want to come down or up to Beautiful N.C. call me. We want experienced help to better our company. I have had enough of yes I'm a mechanic but I lost my tool stories.

Hopefully this will take some stress off me so people can complain about me for years to come!!! :biggrin:

What do you pay an hour?:)

aka bweavy gbodyparts

get well brian i know what you are going thru .good luck with your health

Get better soon bud! Life kills us all eventually. Just keep pushing back that moment if you can.

Glad your doing better bud.. I still keep asking Denise if she thinks there is any chance on us moving up there

If you do Phil, I know someone in Big D that could pick up the slack as you wouldn't be in Corpus anymore.

We would be happy to be a shipping hub for GBody.

ps. I have a new phone number.