I see this site still has a slow server...

The site seems to be faster in the last week--- must have gotten rid of those ads that took so long to load!!!

Its still extremly slow for me!! Takes up to a minute+ to change pages sometimes!! Very fusrating!! Dont seem to have any problems with any other sites. Just putting it out there!! Mike:rolleyes:

I use firefox with scriptblocking now, and it's instantaneous...your decision to use those adds is a real drag on the loading of this site.

I use firefox with scriptblocking now, and it's instantaneous...your decision to use those adds is a real drag on the loading of this site.

Been thinking about doing that myself Sean. How do you like the tabbed surfing now? I've got IE8 and love the fact I don't have to change pages all the time. Just a center click and a new tab pops up so I can keep my place on the first page. Great idea for sure.:smile:

The adds are the biggest load problem on the pages for sure. I have to hit refresh to change the adds sometimes until I get a simple add like Lous auto then it loads fast.

You forgot to add the three spammers Ty.:eek: They've even been slow about posting lately.:biggrin: That's one blessing at least.:smile:

Sorry for you guys misfortunes but it works fine for me.... If you wanna see S L O W lately go over to our to the baby ship t6p.com - Turbo Buick Regal Resource lately it has been:eek: with all 5 of us posting:biggrin:

I've been trying to visit T6P lately but had to leave it again. The site is SO SLOW, as to be madening!!! It's behaving like a lot of complaints about this site in the original post on this thread.
I never suffered the problems with this site mentioned in this thread, and just recently have suffered the slowness on T6P only. It's so slow over there now, I wont even go back to post this type of info there. :mad:

I've been trying to visit T6P lately but had to leave it again. The site is SO SLOW, as to be madening!!! It's behaving like a lot of complaints about this site in the original post on this thread.
I never suffered the problems with this site mentioned in this thread, and just recently have suffered the slowness on T6P only. It's so slow over there now, I wont even go back to post this type of info there. :mad:

I agree, last night it was so slow, i almost made a 30 second movie showing how slow each page was to load while trying to post.

Some days are good enough, but some its makes me walk away due to too much frustration. Actually the other night, i was pming Ty and the site kicked me off. Page would not load.

Today seems faster though.
BW