So apparently I have not given my contribution to the Buick community in a while....

graza002

Nucking Futs
As a result this is the message I got from admin when I logged on...LOL....

Hello graza002 it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Well here is my post...;) :D

Hope all is well with everyone!

As a result this is the message I got from admin when I logged on...LOL....

Hello graza002 it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Well here is my post...;) :D

Hope all is well with everyone!

WE'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU!

You could have at least called to let us know that you were OK.

I hope you've got a good excuse for where you've been, Mister.

Sheesh! Kids today!

Sheesh! Kids today!
Exactly !spoolfool thanks for bringing this forward Andrew here reeks of self centeredness & it's always about him.It's the what can you do for me generation. I am absolutely beside myself with this type of behaviour. We all are part of this problem by encouraging forgiveness. I suggest that we sanction him till he comes to his senses & appreciates our concern,

Sheesh! Kids today!

I know, what the hell was I thinking. LOL

Exactly !spoolfool thanks for bringing this forward Andrew here reeks of self centeredness & it's always about him.It's the what can you do for me generation. I am absolutely beside myself with this type of behaviour. We all are part of this problem by encouraging forgiveness. I suggest that we sanction him till he comes to his senses & appreciates our concern,

OH LOu, there you go again! :p

You know....graza...
You could be forgiven for these sins you have committed against the community with a little gift of attonement.

For example...give me your bumper fillers, turbo, cold air intake with MAF, down pipe, exhaust system and most will be forgiven. Add the engine and trans to the gift list and all will be forgiven.
One time offer, man.
Take it or leave it.

Oh...I'll take your actuator ball and brake switch too....I need a couple good spares....

You know....graza...
You could be forgiven for these sins you have committed against the community with a little gift of attonement.

For example...give me your bumper fillers, turbo, cold air intake with MAF, down pipe, exhaust system and most will be forgiven. Add the engine and trans to the gift list and all will be forgiven.
One time offer, man.
Take it or leave it.

Oh...I'll take your actuator ball and brake switch too....I need a couple good spares....

Why would you want my little ole turbo? Its practically stock :D .

Plus, I never said anything about a pick and pull. :eek:

Why would you want my little ole turbo? Its practically stock :D .

Plus, I never said anything about a pick and pull. :eek:

Oh....so that's how it is then?

Then.....shut up, stupid.

Sinful lad.
I hope you enjoy hell....I hear there are lots of "hot" women there.

;-)

hey anyone heard from phil the jokster?

last i heard he sold his car right?

XxDarkSidexX
Mark,he sold his car on e-bay & bought a new dodge charger. Phil had a love/hate relationship with his Buick. He drove it as daily transportation & suffered from delusions that the car was expected to be reliable. Has anyone ever heard of something so silly ? He also had difficulty blending in with the rest of us sophisticates because he actually put more value on other frivolous endeavours like an education,girlfriend,job,savings account ,family & yes a life.Hard to imagine I know, It was obvious that this was destined to failure.Perhaps someday he will come back to his senses & buy another Buick. Lets wish him well.

Mark,he sold his car on e-bay & bought a new dodge charger. Phil had a love/hate relationship with his Buick. He drove it as daily transportation & suffered from delusions that the car was expected to be reliable. Has anyone ever heard of something so silly ? He also had difficulty blending in with the rest of us sophisticates because he actually put more value on other frivolous endeavours like an education,girlfriend,job,savings account ,family & yes a life.Hard to imagine I know, It was obvious that this was destined to failure.Perhaps someday he will come back to his senses & buy another Buick. Lets wish him well.

Tis true. Hard to believe that everything Lou has just mentioned, are just a couple of the tokens from life we give up upon acquiring one of these Buicks.