New to the community from North IN

dmcguire

Hello all, I am new to this forum. I recently inherited two 87 Buicks. One has the engine and transmission out, but soon going back in, the other is complete body and interior that I will be posting to be sold soon. I also have a large barn full of parts that will need to be sold as well that was part of the inheritance.

On a side note, I am sure some of you may know the person I inherited these items from. From what I can gather from reading through the posts on here and I think yellowbullet.com is my father had many screen names and made many people come to dislike him. I believe some of the screen names were affordableGN, zacharysGN, and mrjason87 or something like that on Yellowbullet. I appologies for any wrongs he may have done to anyone on here or anywhere else, as I cannot speak for what he did. I do not wish for his reputation to be brought upon me. He is no longer with us and cannot continue what he was doing on these forums.

I hope to enjoy and learn from the community as I do not have that much knowledge about these cars. I have been around cars my whole life, GN's included, but I have not done any major engine or transmission rebuilding, only minor modifications and bolt ons.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to PM or reply to this thread and I will attempt to get back as soon as possible with you.

Below are pictures of the current car I am needing to put the engine and transmission in.

Attachments

• 16532.jpeg
    16532.jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 16533.jpeg
    16533.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 85
  • 16534.jpeg
    16534.jpeg
    51.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 16535.jpeg
    16535.jpeg