TB Owners of IL,IN,WI and IA Please join us on Sept 28th gathering!

Link to FB page?
I'll link it to my page.

Mike B.

image.jpg

Tomorrow Sept 28th is the big day. Don't miss out

Alright guys tomorrow is the big day, the weather is going to be beautiful and we are all pumped!

I am so proud to inform you guys that we have received overwhelming support from the Turbo Buick Vendors and they have donated many items to raffle/auction off. This is a true commitment from them to our Buick community to grow and flourish. I/ we thank them from the bottom of our hearts!

1) We have a set of Spool Fool’s bumper fillers (the best money can buy) which will be auctioned off. It has a combined value of $720.00 ($ 350 for the rear and $300 for the front along with $70 shipping) the front and rear will be auctioned off separately. I also understand the price on that is going up soon so jump on it while you have chance!

2) We also have NOS 8 hole Turbo Regal 86/87 Hood pad/insulator which retails for $595.00 plus shipping. This was donated to us by the generosity of Highway Stars.

3) Highway Stars also donated many other items that we all need . Those items will be raffled off as well .

4) We also received two $50 dollars gift cards form Full Throttle Speed which will be given away.

5) H & R Parts and Stuff donated Poly cross member Pads and frame strengthening kit.

6) Champion Racing donated an engine lift bracket.

7) GN1 performance donated a polished Aluminum Turbo shield cover and a Billet crank pulley.

8) Also One of Turbo Buick brothers here Joshi Mathew, he owns several gas stations donated a $100 Amoco Gas card!

9) Jason over at Midwest custom engravers is donating some awesome custom engraved rock glasses as well.

10) Jimmy's Transmission Trans Cooler

We have many other items like 3.8 SFI Turbo Hood emblems, Door pull strap covers, AC Delco Oil filters T shirts and so on.

There will be raffle tickets sold and silent Auction forms to be filled out if you would like to place a Bid!

Please bring CASH to buy Raffle tickets/Auction. We are not doing this to make money just to cover the cost of the event. If there is money left over we will put it toward the next event to make it even better!!!!!!!

This is going to be a Great Event and I am so happy to be a part of it!!!!

Thanks
Prasad/Benny

2) We also have NOS 8 hole Turbo Regal 86/87 Hood pad/insulator which retails for $595.00 plus shipping. This was donated to us by the generosity of Highway Stars.

Is this being raffled, or auctioned? Me needs this :D

Is this being raffled, or auctioned? Me needs this :D

That along with Spool Fools bumper fillers will be auctioned off!:D

Prasad

:(. I can't afford an auction price...only raffle tickets. Hopefully I can win other items in the raffle, sell them, acquire hood insualtor :D

Finally!!!
Tomorrow 9-4:30 GN/Ttype Get Together
Buffalo Wild Wings
2540 New Sutton
Hoffman Estates
Remember we have an auction and raffle going.
Cash Only

Finally!!!Today from 9-4:30 GN/Ttype Get Together
Buffalo Wild Wings
2540 New Sutton
Hoffman Estates
Cash Only

Finally!!!Today from 9-4:30 GN/Ttype Get Together
Buffalo Wild Wings
2540 New Sutton
Hoffman Estates
Cash Only

Benny,
Go to bed. It's late. You've got a big day tomorrow.:p

And it's going to Rock! Take lots of pictures and enjoy.:)

Mike B.

It was a great turn out. Weather was perfect. Buffalo Wild Wings personal were great!

Thanks to Benny and Prasad for putting it together. :cool:

Rick

Awesome gathering thanks for setting it up

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1380430728481.jpg
    1380430728481.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 80
Wow guys what a great turn out. Sorry for the late response. I was feeling a little under the weather after the event.I think I came down with something maybe it's Buick fever.....oh wait I caught that about 26 years ago never mind.
This was the biggest Turbo Buick event I was ever part of and what a beautiful day it turned out to be. Back in the early 90's when we used to do this 20 cars where considered a great turn out. Well the last count we took was 89 Turbo Buicks. It was great to see all local Buicks come together . It was good to see old faces and meet new ones.

Again I want to take time to thank all the vendors that supported us which made this event even more successful !

Once again Big Heart felt Thank You goes out to;

Mike Barnard (Spool Fool's Bumper Fillers), Highway Stars, H& R Parts, Full Throttle Speed, Champion racing, Jimmy's Transmission, Gn1 Performance, Midwest Custom Engravers and finally to Buffalo Wild Wings for letting us use their facility.

More pictures and footage on the way guys stand by!

Thanks again
Prasad

The fact that I fed my hungover belly hot wings and nachos may have had something to do with it :oops: :D