Don't miss this Special Gathering in June 6,7,8 for GN and Ttype enthusiast

Great event. My wallet thanks you for making me spend over $2k today. Can't wait for the next one.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

What going on tomorrow???

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk Pro

This Event is at the Holiday Inn 860 w. Irving Park rd in Itasca Illinois
This Friday June 6 Starts it off with a meet and greet at around 1pm.... This is a great opportunity to talk one on one with vendors and also My self and other very knowledgeable people will be there to answer any Turbo regal questions you might have.
Saturday June 7th... starts at 9am with a car show, vendors will be out vending, Raffle and auction of great parts and tech session.
Sunday June 7th swap meet, tech session, then cruise and racing.

This event was Awesome!!! Special thanks to Prsad and the team at Full Throttle for hooking me up! New MAF LT1 and translator and a little boost adjustment and I am flying!! You guys rule!!!!

Thank you so much, what a great community of GN Enthusiasts!

Huge thanks to Prasad, Benny, and everyone involved in putting this together! Was great, and thanks for all the vendors that made the trip out. And thanks for all the people that came out, what a great group of guys & gals. I hear Steve has a new 6262 CEA BB turbo, congrats Steve. Now get the car done!

I used the Croftgate products on my car today. AMAZING!!! It was a pain in the tookus to get the car streak free and that deep shine with the old stuff I was using. This stuff is a dream and so easy.

Congrats Benny and Prasad for another great show. :)
Thanks for all the hard work to keep this Turbo Buick family strong.

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard

Birdseye:
Well, if the bird was on the third floor...
midwest1.JPG

Awesome job guys. The vendors onsite had great customer service.

This was such an awesome event. I had a great time meeting customers, new people, and wrenching! Big thanks go out to Benny and Prasad for all of their hard work, we'll be back!

Steve @ Full Throttle

When you make an event around the cars and owners and friendship then people show up. When you get raped by the GSCA to attend BG, it clearly shows they care more about $ than putting on a good event. I'll still go to BG, and others too, so they'll keep doing what they do an upping fees so that the $ keeps coming until the event is dead rather than making it a thriving event again focused around racers and spectators. Sorry for the rant, but these thoughts came up after reading the last two posts.

Anyone know who the gn with the billet specialty wheels and roll bar in the pics is. Good friend just sold to a guy around Chicago. Out of Blue springs mo. Previous owner out of Columbia mo.
buicks2014-99_zps6f3fab6c.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone know the owner or setup on this blue T with Indiana plates? Didn't get a chance to ask about it. Coilovers?

bt.jpg