TB Owners of IL,IN,WI and IA Please join us on Sept 28th gathering!

WIKEDV6

I am pleased to announce yet another Turbo Buick gathering upon September 28th. Everyone is welcome as long as you have a Turbo Buick/TTA. The last time we had done this in June, the day had started off as rainy and dreary, yet, by the end of the day we had 42 Turbo Buicks which came and about 22 Turbo Buick owners which came minus their cars due to the weather. Hopefully, this time the weather will cooperate and we are also hoping to have anywhere from 40 to 70 Turbo Buicks in attendance.

There will be a raffle for many items including a set of Spool Fools Bumper Fillers, Power logger, Gift certificates, Turbo shield, trans cooler along with other items from various vendors.

This will be the last event for 2013 so please get off your a$$es and get that Buick ready!!!

Please come out and join us, meet the locals and network!!!!!!!

The show will be held at Buffalo Wild Wings in Hoffman Estates.

The physical address is:

Buffalo Wild Wings
2540 New Sutton Road
Hoffman Estates, IL

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Benny at 773-251-8198 or my self Prasad at 630-965-1987.

Hope to see you guys there!

Lesa then 2 weeks away!!!!!
image.jpg

6 days left before are Get Together at Buffalo Wild Wings 2540 New Sutton in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. Sept 28th. Going to be a great time. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

I Just checked weather and looks like we are going to have a Great Day. So far the temperature high will be 81 degrees. So lets go guys. Get ready for a good time.
Sat. September 28th 9-4:30pm
Buffalo Wild Wings
2540 New Sutton
Hoffman Estates Illinois
Don't forget, friends and family are all welcome to come and check out the cars.

Questions please call

Benny. Prasad
773 251-8198. 630 965-1987

Guys, Just when you think we reached all the GN/ Ttype owners we find to come to the Sept 28th Get Together, We keep finding more.
My point, if you know someone with a GN/ Ttype that might be able to make our Event, please let them know.
Saturday Sept 28th 9am-4:30pm
Location Buffalo Wild Wings
2540 New Sutton, Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Question feel free to call
Benny Prasad

Thanks Mike, I know there are guys just showing up to bid on your BAD A$$ bumper fillers as they should. Best ever made and thanks for your support!

Prasad:)

Thanks Mike for the Awesome Bumper Fillers you sent for us to auction off. There will be another happy GN or Ttype owner Cruising around looking sharp with you bumper fillers on. Thanks for your support.
Regards
Benny

Damn, left out the Missouri guys huh...LOL.
Wish I could make it , sounds like a good time.

Bryan

Dammmm Phoneguy, you caught me. I left the Missouri guys out. Lol ... I'll make sure to include Missouri next time I'n the Flyer and postings. Lol
Phoneguy, if you know any Missouri guys that might be interested in this event and or future events, please direct them to me as we we are looking to grow our community and Help others out. Thanks
Questions please feel free to call
Benny. Prasad

Damn, left out the Missouri guys huh...LOL.
Wish I could make it , sounds like a good time.

Bryan

LOL....Sorry Bryan, If you can get up here you and everyone else in the whole planet is welcome to attend this event. We are all about growing the Turbo Buick community! As a matter of fact one of the Turbo Buick member is trying to stop at Chicago O'Hare and come attend the shown on his way back to Colorado from FL.

This should be a pretty good showing of all the Buicks in the Bread Basket States and yes, along with anyone else that want to show up!

So there Bryan, now Kansas is included since it's one of the Bread Basket States!!!!!

Prasad:)

Dammmm Phoneguy, you caught me. I left the Missouri guys out. Lol ... I'll make sure to include Missouri next time I'n the Flyer and postings. Lol
Phoneguy, if you know any Missouri guys that might be interested in this event and or future events, please direct them to me as we we are looking to grow our community and Help others out. Thanks
Questions please feel free to call
Benny. Prasad

Busted !!!!!!! LOL

Its not that far from St Louis...should be a few that would make the trip. My car came from Paletine IL, I am sure it is missing home....:D
My car is still in NC at Richards place or I would make the trip. Have fun guys.

Bryan

Busted !!!!!!! LOL

Its not that far from St Louis...should be a few that would make the trip. My car came from Paletine IL, I am sure it is missing home....:D
My car is still in NC at Richards place or I would make the trip. Have fun guys.

Bryan

Hey Bryan, plan on it for next year, I am sure we will have more every year. This is our second one this summer!
Prasad

image.jpg

This is just the number of people confirmed on Facebook. Going to be a great turnout. Don't miss it. So who else is coming?