Don't miss this Special Gathering in June 6,7,8 for GN and Ttype enthusiast

Hotel booking number 630-773-2342
Discount room rate code GNT
Dates June 6,7,8

Hello Turbo Buick Lovers,

Okay guys, here it is! This is the event we all have been waiting for! Let’s kick off our first event of 2014 with a bang!

Everyone has ample amount time, more than three months to make plans to Take time off and make reservation to attend this great gathering. We have a great event planned for all of you with everything that you can possibly imagine from cars shows, tech sessions, cruises and races. We also have awesome vendors not only supporting us but they will be on hand to answer all of your questions as well. Please click the link below which will direct you to our flyer, as well as to the Hotel reservation information including to our supporting vendors' sites. We have negotiated a special rate for our members and the special rate code is embedded in the link for Holiday Inn so that you will receive the special rate just by clicking on the link. If you call to reserve your room, then you must specify that you are calling to reserve the room for the GN/T type event scheduled for June 6th through 8th. This will also allow you to reserve the room at the discounted rate.

It is imperative that we book early and if we meet a set target of rooms, we will receive even more discounts which will benefit all of us. Along with a reservation, you will receive discounts on the Breakfast Buffet and other items that that they have to offer. For those of you that would like to participate, we will also have a buffet style dinner on Saturday evening. I believe the cost is around Thirty three dollars per plate. Everything is included in that price minus the alcohol.

For those of you that still need an excuse to come and join us can say that this is “An early Fathers’ Day gift” as Fathers’ day is the following weekend.

As you can see, we are doing everything we possibly can do to make this a great event for all of us and the only way for it to be successful is; for all of you to attend and support this event so that we can continue to hold this event year after year!

Please share this information to anyone that may be interested in attending the event.

Click on the link below to see the flyer showing all that is planned for the event.
http://www.ccctechnologies.com/Get_Together_June_7th.pdf

Please contact us if you have any questions.

Thank You,

Benny and Prasad

I would love to make this event. There has been a ton of planning for this event. If its even half as good as the last one it will be a great time.

Thank you guys for taking the time to put it together.

I would love to make this event. There has been a ton of planning for this event. If its even half as good as the last one it will be a great time.

Thank you guys for taking the time to put it together.

Audie P, I know that you always came up for all the events that we have planned and organized. I know we can count on you. I know you have a conflict with the Power tour.....but man, we can have a lot of fun here. There is a Bar down stairs where you can hang out with all the Buick brothers and have few drinks ...in your case many drinks. I will assure you that this one will be more fun than the last one. I already booked my room for Friday and Saturday!

Prasad

I hope the turn out is good, so you can make it happen again. I would have a better chance if it was at the end of the power tour.

I like the idea of being able to hang out with the Buick community, and have a few. Without having to drive anywhere after. If we didn't already have everything booked, and I didn't have to drop my son off in N.C. I would be there. Make sure you get some photos, and video. Enjoy your fufu drinks ;)

dang! I'm gonna miss it by one week. I'll be there for the stryper concert the week after

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

dang! I'm gonna miss it by one week. I'll be there for the stryper concert the week after

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Aaron, just come on down a week early! This is more like a three day event!

Prasad

I hope the turn out is good, so you can make it happen again. I would have a better chance if it was at the end of the power tour.

I like the idea of being able to hang out with the Buick community, and have a few. Without having to drive anywhere after. If we didn't already have everything booked, and I didn't have to drop my son off in N.C. I would be there. Make sure you get some photos, and video. Enjoy your fufu drinks ;)

Are you long hauling again? I'm thinking of racing in Byron on Sunday the 8th and meeting up with the power tour in Bettendorf on Thursday night and rolling to the dells on Friday. This all assumes everything stays in one piece in Byron. The dells is really close to my house.

Audie P, I know that you always came up for all the events that we have planned and organized. I know we can count on you. I know you have a conflict with the Power tour.....but man, we can have a lot of fun here. There is a Bar down stairs where you can hang out with all the Buick brothers and have few drinks ...in your case many drinks. I will assure you that this one will be more fun than the last one. I already booked my room for Friday and Saturday!

Prasad

I have a feeling Audie P will make it to the event. If he remembers that he was one of the stars from the video we took at our last Event.

Guys, someone emailed me and was asking will we have security for the cars. The answer is YES. The hotel has a special parking area that has only one way in and out. All cars will be parked there at night. Some of our group members are Police officers and will be doing security detail for us. Please click on link to see the flyer with all the info.
http://www.ccctechnologies.com/Get_Together_June_7th.pdf

Numbers Looking Good so far.
So far we have over 90 people committed to attend with in just 10 days of posting. We have close to 61 members on FB going and around 30 non facebook and Turbobuick members committed to attend. This is for everyone, not just in the Midwest. If you can make it, please join us June 6,7,8
Location Holiday Inn Itasca
860 w. Irving Park rd. Itasca Illinois
Phone number 630 773 2342
Promo Booking Code is GNT
Dont miss this Guys.....

Numbers Looking Good so far.
So far we have over 90 people committed to attend with in just 10 days of posting. We have close to 61 members on FB going and around 30 non facebook and Turbobuick members committed to attend. This is for everyone, not just in the Midwest. If you can make it, please join us June 6,7,8
Location Holiday Inn Itasca
860 w. Irving Park rd. Itasca Illinois
Phone number 630 773 2342
Promo Booking Code is GNT
Dont miss this Guys.....

I will be there.

Guys, we are bending over backwards to give everyone what they want. Now it's your responsibility to make this a successful event. Make no excuses, come out and join us and be part of something special!

Prasad

I spoke with Benny yesterday and I'll definitely be there at least one of the days.... well, weather permitting LOL.