GM Nationals 2015 June 26-28th Monthly MAGNA meet!

TRICKSIXPA

East Coast Go fast with class club MAGNA!!!
Staff member
Time to start thinking about warmer weather Friday June 26th to Sunday June 28th. MAGNA will be attending GM Nationals at Carlisle PA. Had about 20 Turbo Buicks and TTA's there last year. They are celebrating the 30th Anniversary of the IROC this year what better time than to show off the true performance car of the 80's!!! Tickets for the weekend are $40 but for the price you get admittance to the fair ground with a guest and free preferred parking in the show field. Just a reminder it's not about huge trophies its a gathering of great muscle cars and even if your is not show worthy bring it out and represent your turbo Buick!!!! We will be having our Monthly MAGNA meet for June here on Saturday! We usually try and all bring food and drinks out with us and have a BBQ
For the past two years they have given us a huge tent for the club. Just have to bring chairs. Go on to http://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=25
Register your car under Mid Atlantic Grand National Association as far as clubs. Remember bring them cars out and join us for one of the best weekends of the year!!!

This is a great event.
Puttin' it on the Calender... no conflicts shown to-date (y)

Look forward to this again. My car didn't make it last year but she'll be there this year :)

Anybody get their stickers yet I ordered back in beginning of March and nothing in the mail. If you guys buy tickets make sure you register under MAGNA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I registered in December and haven't seen them yet. Usually they come about 3-4 weeks before the show.

I'm all registered and have my hotel room! This is always a fun event with a ton of Turbo Buick lovers in attendance! Bring em out! I'm at the Days Inn North. They still have rooms! 1825 Harrisburg Pike. 717-245-2242 nice Diner right next to it. Remember when you register go under MAGNA in the car club class so they keep us all together! You have till May 26th to register and save a few bucks! Only a few days left to save!!
http://www.carlisleevents.com/carli...arlisle-gm-nationals-detail.aspx?detailid=616

This is our next monthly meeting right on the show field of the GM Carlisle All-GM Nationals event! Bring those Buick's out and support an event that supports us! We can BBQ on the grounds (as long as we are not selling the food) so if someone wants to bring a grill we can all bring some food to cook as well. If you have a pop up tent feel free to bring those as well. Chime in what you can bring if you are going to attend. All other Buick Grand National clubs feel free to join us if you are in the show field! This is a rain or shine event. You can register day of the event. This is a 3 day event for GM Carlise. Adult Admission: Daily Fri.- Sat. $10 / Sun $7 / Event Pass $15 Gate Times: Fri.-Sat. 7am-6pm , Sun. 7am-3pm - See more at: http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-gm-nationals/#sthash.qWBIDkUh.dpuf Registration $40.00 Registration includes weekend admission for two people. You can register day of at the gate. Make sure you tell them you are a MAGNA member for the club info. Mark the date and come on out to a great event to hang out with our Buick brothers and sisters!

So the questions for this event are....
-Who can bring a grill? (We can grill right in the show field area)
-Who can bring food and let's get a list going here so we know who is bringing what along with condiments.
-Who can bring pop up tents? (we'll make a tent city)
-Who can bring extra chairs
-Who can bring folding tables

I'll toss my hat in and I'll bring a few cases of water in ice.

Post away!

Other local turbo Buick clubs feel free to join us as well! You are all welcome just let us know! We will try to park all the club cars together.

If your coming out post up! I know they just sent out the window stickers for everybody that pre registered. Like we said the weekend pass gets you two admissions and preferred parking in the show field. When you pay at the gate per person and then have to pay for parking it just makes sense to bring the car in!! I might be able to bring a table if it will fit? Got to make sure I have room for the beers first!!

If your coming out post up! I know they just sent out the window stickers for everybody that pre registered. Like we said the weekend pass gets you two admissions and preferred parking in the show field. When you pay at the gate per person and then have to pay for parking it just makes sense to bring the car in!! I might be able to bring a table if it will fit? Got to make sure I have room for the beers first!!

I'll be there. The GN has to stay home though.

I'll be there early Saturday to Sunday afternoon. Can bring some chips and paper products. I'll be transporting wheels so not much space.

6-13-15.jpg

I'll be there. Looking forward to seeing all those Buicks.

Here's the results from a rainy boring weekend. Friday was great, caught up with Jordan and Carey and his crew. Took the 442, the GN was tired from Ohio. Met a
GMcarlisle 001.JPG
GMcarlisle 005.JPG
GMcarlisle 006.JPG
GMcarlisle 009.JPG
GMcarlisle 010.JPG
GMcarlisle 012.JPG
GMcarlisle 001.JPG GMcarlisle 005.JPG GMcarlisle 006.JPG GMcarlisle 009.JPG GMcarlisle 010.JPG GMcarlisle 012.JPG GMcarlisle 001.JPG GMcarlisle 005.JPG GMcarlisle 006.JPG GMcarlisle 009.JPG GMcarlisle 010.JPG GMcarlisle 012.JPG lot of new people. Saturday is the first I used an umbrella since I was in Elemantary school. Since I'm a dum bass, I left my phone charger in the Topkick up on the hill. So reluctantly trudged up the hill. Than, went to the Midway and got breakfast, checked out the barren showfield. Running out of options, I decided to veg. out in the motorhome til Sunday morning.

I don't think it rained enough yesterday. It's a shame everything got rained out. Hope some people came up today.

Unfortunately the weather spoiled this event. I went up Friday and today. Weather was perfect on Friday, but the show field and car coral was sparse. Including my car there were only three turbo buicks and two TTA's. I caught up with Gary, Carey, and Brian Lorenz. Saturday was a total wash, literally. 2 in of rain led to almost everyone canceling reservations, vendors packed up and left, etc. I went back up today and there were even less cars than Friday even though the weather cleared up. Me and Carey got 1st pretty much by voting for each other. Hopefully next year will be better. Here is the link to the photos and videos from Friday and today:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/122438087@N06/sets/72157652875010513