TB Owners of IL,IN,WI and IA Please join us on Sept 28th gathering!

What's up Jeremy? You were dearly missed and would have made our count of 90 GN's and Ttypes at the event... It was incredible!!! I've been getting a lot of calls, emails, and text telling me what a Great time everyone had and how there looking forward to the next ones.
Anyways, I will be posting up lots of pictures here soon. Forgive me but I have been working a lot. I promise you will be amazed.
Regards
Benny

I will be posting up some soon. In the mean time, highwaystars has this offer going on in honor of Prasad and Myself setting up the event and having 89 cars in attendance.
image.jpg

IMG_0699 - Version 2.jpg
IMG_0700 - Version 3.jpg
IMG_0735 - Version 3.jpg
IMG_0756 - Version 2.jpg
IMG_1028.jpg
IMG_1029.jpg
IMG_1030.jpg
IMG_1031.jpg
IMG_1032.jpg
IMG_1033.jpg
Well Finally My Day off And I can Post Some Pictures. Hope You Enjoy Them. More pictures to come.
Thanks Again to all the Vendors Who Supported us as well to all that Joined us in this event.
More To Come....

Just a thought, but how about next time name tags with tb.com's screen names? It would be nice to put faces with screen names. It would be easier for me to meet new owners too. When you have so many people it's hard to talk to anyone new when you don't know what to say. If I saw some names to go with the faces it would be a lot easier.

Just a thought, but how about next time name tags with tb.com's screen names? It would be nice to put faces with screen names. It would be easier for me to meet new owners too. When you have so many people it's hard to talk to anyone new when you don't know what to say. If I saw some names to go with the faces it would be a lot easier.
You are right. It would be nice to know everyone and put a name with their car and their screen name. All that is coming. Slowly but surly we will get that done. Believe me, we are already planing everything for next years Events. So be ready.

Keep those suggestions coming as we love them and they help.
Regards
Benny

You the man Benny! Always nice to have a brother step up and take control! I'm glad you organized these meets. You put forth a lot of effort like a champ to make sure there are successful. From staying on top of people to pass the word along, offering to help with brother cars so they can drive there, to finding sponsors to supply some parts. You f'n rock man ;)

There were about 420 pictures taken, I am sure poor benny is tired but we want more pics please!

Prasad

I Love you Guys:D.... Prasad your Killing me!!!!! I have Boost but not that Much!! I will have the Pictures up soon. In the mean time, keep watching the video.