I am pleased to announce another Turbo Buick gathering for this year on September 28th!

Alright guys tomorrow is the big day, the weather is going to be beautiful and we are all pumped!

I am so proud to inform you guys that we have received overwhelming support from the Turbo Buick Vendors and they have donated many items to raffle/auction off. This is a true commitment from them to our Buick community to grow and flourish. I/ we thank them from the bottom of our hearts!

1) We have a set of Spool Fool’s bumper fillers (the best money can buy) which will be auctioned off. It has a combined value of $720.00 ($ 350 for the rear and $300 for the front along with $70 shipping) the front and rear will be auctioned off separately. I also understand the price on that is going up soon so jump on it while you have chance!

2) We also have NOS 8 hole Turbo Regal 86/87 Hood pad/insulator which retails for $595.00 plus shipping. This was donated to us by the generosity of Highway Stars.

3) Highway Stars also donated many other items that we all need . Those items will be raffled off as well .

4) We also received two $50 dollars gift cards form Full Throttle Speed which will be given away.

5) H & R Parts and Stuff donated Poly cross member Pads and frame strengthening kit.

6) Champion Racing donated an engine lift bracket.

7) GN1 performance donated a polished Aluminum Turbo shield cover and a Billet crank pulley.

8) Also One of Turbo Buick brothers here Joshi Mathew, he owns several gas stations donated a $100 Amoco Gas card!

9) Jason over at Midwest custom engravers is donating some awesome custom engraved rock glasses as well.

10) Jimmy's Transmission Trans cooler

We have many other items like 3.8 SFI Turbo Hood emblems, Door pull strap covers, AC Delco Oil filters T shirts and so on.

There will be raffle tickets sold and silent Auction forms to filled out if you would like to place a Bid!

Please bring CASH to buy Raffle tickets/Auction. We are not doing this to make money just to cover the cost of the event. If there is money left over we will put it toward the next event to make it even better!!!!!!!

This is going to be a Great Event and I am so happy to be a part of it!!!!

Thanks
Prasad/Benny

Here are some pics

Attachments

• Hood Insulator.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 147
  • Pully.zip
    346.3 KB · Views: 60
  • HRparts Crossmember bushings.zip
    464.6 KB · Views: 102
  • Turboshield.zip
    479.1 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0666.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 158
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Who Else is coming???
Finally!!!
Tomorrow 9-4:30 GN/Ttype Get Together
Buffalo Wild Wings
2540 New Sutton
Hoffman Estates
Remember we have an auction and raffle going.
Cash Only
See ya there.

Finally!!!! Today from 9-4:30 GN/Ttype Get Together
Buffalo Wild Wings
2540 New Sutton
Hoffman Estates
Remember we have an auction and raffle going.
Cash Only

Its 1 am and I am up cleaning the GN. See you guys in a few hours after a little shut-eye. Looking forward to it. Thank you to Benny and Prasad for setting this up! You guys are dedicated Buick Junkies.

Your Welcome. I'm up too. Had to help out Jason a fellow GN brother who's Gn wasn't running right and was stuck on the road. Got him going thank God. See you all tomorrow.

Take lots of pictures. Have fun and be safe.:)

Mike B.

After some bloddy knuckles my shocks have been finally replaced and rides like a normal car not a 1983 El Dorado LOL!
Can't wait to get out there! Some exciting stuff! We will be representing Wisconsin well I think!

74 cars there when I left. great turn out.Thanks to Benny and Prasad for this show. They did a great job. Thanks to all that bought raffle tickets and good luck

Awesome event guys
70 plus cars very cool
I do miss Chicago car events and the local club

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Wow guys I just got home... What a turn out. 89 cars as the final count. Also there were about 30 turbo Buick owners showed up with out their cars...Well you know they don't run all the time lol! This was the biggest event so far... Next time we are hoping to have over a hundred.
Once again thanks to all the people that showed up help make this a very successful event. Also a very heart felt thank you to all the vendors that supported us!
We have many pictures and please don't hesitate to post them up here
Once again we thank all of you for your support!

Prasad /Benny