I am pleased to announce another Turbo Buick gathering for this year on September 28th!

Good Morning Everyone!!!! Well we are 2 weeks away from Getting Together with all our GN/ Ttype Brothers and sisters. Make your plans to be here as its the last official Get together of the year. So far so good. We have a great number of Cars and people coming to this event. But we want more. So Lets get those cars ready to go for Sept 28th...
So Who Else is coming? Post up.

I wonder if any of the Turbo Farm West crew showing up? I can bring a Goat or two if you guys like! As a matter of fact Steve Dickerson found a Nigerian Goat on craigslist. You guys may find it to your liking.
I know the "Turbo Farm West of East and East of West" showed up with out his car last time!

Prasad
Well....you have my attention....although sheep are preferred....right Audi??

Less then 2 Weeks Away.....:D Looking Good... Who else is coming...

Flyer.png

I work until 1 pm and can get there by 2. Save me a parking spot!! I live just up the street from the spot. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

I have my kid's soccer game, but maybe I can make the drive down, since that is kind of my old stomping grounds (grew up in Schaumburg)

Everyone that Love these cars are welcome to attend. The more the better it will be. So come check it out. Maybe you will fall In love with these cars and end up buying one yourself.:)

We have 8 days until the Get Together Sat. Sept 28th 9-4:30pm.
Number of GN's / Ttype coming looks awesome so far but we want more.So if you haven't gotten your car ready, GET IT READY.. We like to see everyone there. Everyone is welcome so tell all your friend, family, and Buick lovers to come on out. Buffalo Wild Wings 2540 New Sutton in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
See ya There...