I am pleased to announce another Turbo Buick gathering for this year on September 28th!

Hopefully I can come, but have an exhaust leak to fix, new bilsteins to install, rear seat brace, and new spark plugs to install.
Unless someone wants to help me, I got BEER!

A 2 hour drive down 94/90 would be a good suspension test. :D

Hopefully I can come, but have an exhaust leak to fix, new bilsteins to install, rear seat brace, and new spark plugs to install.
Unless someone wants to help me, I got BEER!

A 2 hour drive down 94/90 would be a good suspension test. :D

I will be there I am coming from Madison 2+ hours away.You can do it too. Prasad I will meet you there thanks for all the help I will bring my stock 87 turbo regal

I will be there I am coming from Madison 2+ hours away.You can do it too. Prasad I will meet you there thanks for all the help I will bring my stock 87 turbo regal
You're welcome Mike, I am looking forward to meeting you as well. It should be a great time!
Prasad

I Just checked weather and looks like we are going to have a Great Day. So far the temperature high will be 81 degrees. So lets go guys. Get ready for a good time.
Sat. September 28th 9-4:30pm
Buffalo Wild Wings
2540 New Sutton
Hoffman Estates Illinois
Don't forget, friends and family are all welcome to come and check out the cars.

Questions please call

Benny. Prasad
773 251-8198. 630 965-1987

Looks like my kid is not attending her soccer game and instead going to a birthday party.. So chances are better that I will attend...
Does anyone know the HE police as they can be "difficult" for a lack of a better term.

I'm going to try to make it. At Jimmy's today he said he'll be there after his 9-12 at the shop.

I'm going to try to make it. At Jimmy's today he said he'll be there after his 9-12 at the shop.
Awesome!.. Hey Walter, you haven't showed up to most of these gathering lately so please try to make it!

Prasad:)

image.jpg

This is just the number of people confirming on Facebook. Going to be a great turnout. Don't miss it. So who else is coming?

Mike, I am in Brookfield... maybe we can get a caravan lol. There maybe one other person that may come.

I m in as long as I fix what I need to fix, clean what I have to clean, and update my I-Pass :D I should be good to go