I am pleased to announce another Turbo Buick gathering for this year on September 28th!

I'll be there as long as the weather cooperates and nothing comes up with the kids

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

i will be there if i get my car running? sorry prasad need your help just got a little upset change ecm to went to harley fest in milwaukee got home 1am left at 7am wife mad!!!!

I will call you Saturday... I left a message last Saturday for you to call me so I can come out Sunday !

Prasad
I forgot about Lee if you go out there on sunday let me know Ill go with you so we can get his car running. call me tomorrow. I have a wedding tomorrow pretty much all day. but I feel bad because I was supposed to get out by Lee last week but I was super busy.

Good Morning... Lets get started... So far we have 22 people coming out in there Gn's or Ttypes. Who Else is coming???

Mr Diaz; The Man... You know how we represent. This is great the number of GNs and Ttypes coming Keeps rising. Lets keep it going. Remember this is the last get together this year. So who else is coming?

Mr Diaz; The Man... You know how we represent. This is great the number of GNs and Ttypes coming Keeps rising. Lets keep it going. Remember this is the last get together this year. So who else is coming?

Benny, i was waiting more for Prasad's response ;);)
I'm going to send Al a.k.a GNX 181 a email and a couple of GN guys the info

I heard the last one got spoiled by the bacon. :mad: Is everything good with this one? ;)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I heard the last one got spoiled by the bacon. :mad: Is everything good with this one? ;)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
VaderGn, Last one was Great 42 cars despite the early rain. The only other issue was the BS the forest preserve gave us. But we all made the best is It and if you took a look at the pictures we took, We all had a good time. This time, no Forest preserve. Other car clubs recommended Buffalo Wild Wings as they have had there events there with no problems. So Bring out those GNs and Ttypes.

I wonder if any of the Turbo Farm West crew showing up? I can bring a Goat or two if you guys like! As a matter of fact Steve Dickerson found a Nigerian Goat on craigslist. You guys may find it to your liking.
I know the "Turbo Farm West of East and East of West" showed up with out his car last time!

Prasad

Your Welcome Jay.... The number of cars and people coming is growing.
fYI I have received some text asking if we will be hanging out or cruising afterwards and the answer is Yes. At the last event we hung out and Cruised around until 11:30pm . It was a Blast. So for some of you that work early but want to come by,please do so.
Regards
Benny
Questions
773 251-8198
Or
Prasad 630 965-1987