Don't miss this Special Gathering in June 6,7,8 for GN and Ttype enthusiast

I used the Croftgate products on my car today. AMAZING!!! It was a pain in the tookus to get the car streak free and that deep shine with the old stuff I was using. This stuff is a dream and so easy.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
What are Croftgate products and who was selling them.Tell us more.:cool:

It was a great time! Everyone was very friendly..... thanks guys... great event!

It was a great time! Everyone was very friendly..... thanks guys... great event!

Prasad,I only spoke to you for about 30 sec.but you have given me so much info in the past 2 years.You Are the best!!!So happy to be part of your event!

Prasad,I only spoke to you for about 30 sec.but you have given me so much info in the past 2 years.You Are the best!!!So happy to be part of your event!
I drove my 87 turbo regal with bench seats 300 miles that day and enjoyed every minuet!The real deal.Ill see you guys soon!

On Saturday there was a murdered black National with no hood on it. Who makes those wheels and what size are they. The car had Illinois plates on it.
I also want to thank all the venders that were at the show...they were the "Class" in Going Fast With Class. I can't wait for next year.

It was very nice meeting some of you guys at the event. It was really a treat to meet dennis kirban and glen from highway stars in person instead of a voice on the phone, I think Presad was too busy to get me a downpipe but had lots of fun. I hope to go again and see the swap meet.

Well Guys, Im Back.... After a much needed rest, here I am. It was a lot of work putting such a great event together for our community but it was well worth it.
Its been a long time since we have seen our group together in great numbers... after reviewing the sign in and plate list our GN/Ttype Central member Jim Duda was taking and viewing pictures of plates we had over 134 Turbo Regals. Wow...

As alway I'd Like to Thank the BEST vendors who supported us. Full Throttle, Highwaystars, HRparts N Stuff, Precision Turbo, Caspers Electronics, Spoolfool, Alraco, Metcomotorsportz,Gn1performance, Midwest custom engravers,Croftgate car care products, and the Holiday inn for there cooperation in this event.
They certainly stepped up for our community. From their Donations to us, To their time traveling to our event, and Participating in our quest to educate our community and being part of the tech session. A million Thanks to you all.

To everyone that came both from near and far Thank you for your support. Everyone who bought raffle tickets and or a shirt Thank you very much. That helps support what we do and hopefully will make each event that follows a lot better for the community AND for ME so I can stop run around like a chicken with his head cut off and enjoy the show a lot more. I know a lot of people stop me and were asking me questions on my car and I could not fully answer them. Sorry...

Well I will be posting Pictures soon....

Also I am already setting up our next one which a heads up its planned for SEPT .... So Get em Ready.... You have plenty of time...

Thanks a million Everyone.... Remember we are a special Group.

Special Thanks To my tag team partner Mr. Prasad and everyone else that helped.

Benny

Last edited:
This coming sunday there will be a Buick meet at BWW in Hoffman Estates... I guess I will be it for this year unless these guys pull something together in September.

I will have trophies and LOTS of door prizes on the 19th. Also stay tuned for a possible September show in Gurnee. I will know more after this weekend!

Well I have about 50 prizes so odds are good. Everything from oil filters, t-shirts, hood emblems, engraved glasses, some gift certificates and other little things