TAI Class for 2008 BG Nationals

Cool, I was hoping weight would be the general answer and forget the factory exhaust stuff etc ( that was in posts though ).

I guess this means transbrakes are in also??

Cool, I was hoping weight would be the general answer and forget the factory exhaust stuff etc ( that was in posts though ).

I guess this means transbrakes are in also??

I dont care.. you bought it.. want to use it.. go for it ;)

( Borat Voice ) Success :biggrin:

What is the verdict on E85, no dice??

You cant buy E85 at BG. And the fuel system must have 93 octane as the primary fuel. These are easy rules. 99% of the country is on pump fuel.. lets keep this simple please.

So yes.. No Dice on E85.

Are we ready to go with this class? If we are racing we are going to need some time to put something together out of all the old stuff we have laying around. Just blowing off the dust will take some time
Mike

Amen it would be good know what's final and what's not.
I hear crickets in here! So what is final and whats not?

I still don't see a separate TAI rules thread explaining all the rules.

Looking forward to seeing what they are so we can prepare for it..

End of the year is not a good time to get ahold of people and plan car things. Christmas has taken 1st place in priorities. I'll be working on my end this weekend..

FWIW I got a letter from the GSCA yesterday looking for class sponsors and TAI is listed as a class.

Mike

I'm in with the new stroker. I may have some use for that dual nozzle that's sitting in my glove box.

let's hope we hear something SOON!!!!!!!!

anything yet RAZOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks JD

Rules are a done deal.. i'll be posting them up latter. No changes.. just wanted to get them by the GSCA.

Simple..

Rules are a done deal.. i'll be posting them up latter. No changes.. just wanted to get them by the GSCA.

Simple..

Ill resend ya everything thats on Melissa's car for the rules in case you misplaced them :p

Why do you say that?? My understanding is if Hybrids make weight they are in.

Not according the GSCA website.

Grumpy,Its not almost running,It is running.
Just gotta install the scoop and tie u some small wiring issues.
If the weather is good I will drive it this weekend.
I am building the 3.42 rear fri or sat and swapping it in.
I dont care step on the throttle with a peg leg 3.73:eek:

I also am gonna use the XFI boost control,I havent used it before
so i need to study it and make a starting map for it to see what
duty cycle=what boost level