TAI class at BG 2009

running

well i finally got my car running after about two weeks of hard work. Between waiting on parts and finding time to work on this thing i have been feeling the pressure:) i am excited and ready for some fun. See ya'll soon............Bob

If anyone has extra Methanol in Bowling Green let me know. My local track has been closed all week so I'm looking to see where else I can pick some up.
Thanks
Randy

Randy, it's a hike for you but Automotion on Broadway has Meth (at least they used to).

If anyone has extra Methanol in Bowling Green let me know. My local track has been closed all week so I'm looking to see where else I can pick some up.
Thanks
Randy

Randy, let me know and I can hook you up.
See ya,Kip

Thanks to everyone that repleid. Picked up 5 gallons today at Automotion. That should do it.:)
Randy

So I gather from these post there won't be any at the track from vendors? I just installed the razor kit last week and am out. Closest i found so far is Nashville. I hope I don't have to drive down there tomorrow. The track said they only sell it by the barrel. I thought for sure they'd have it at the track or a vendor would be selling it.

I'm new to this and would like to meet you all and learn some things.

Full Throttle Race Parts
1130 Davidson Street
Nashville, TN 37213
phone: 615-650-7999

Race was called for rain...we didn't even get to qualify.

We all need to show up in Reynolds!!!!!

Yes there is GOING TO BE AN ALKY CLASS!!!!!

Nov 6/7 and there is going to be MORE ALKY CARS THEN TSM THERE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

move over TSM, ALKY is on the MOVE!!!!!!

Great to me all of the new Racer's

Very sorry to hear Randy had problems even before we got to Quailfy!!!

See you'all REAL SOON!!!

JD

Reynolds

i will be there and maybe i can get a few more cars there that are here locally. it was nice to meet everybody...there are some fast cars on 93 pump for sure.......Bob

We all need to show up in Reynolds!!!!!

Yes there is GOING TO BE AN ALKY CLASS!!!!!

Nov 6/7 and there is going to be MORE ALKY CARS THEN TSM THERE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

move over TSM, ALKY is on the MOVE!!!!!!

Great to me all of the new Racer's

Very sorry to hear Randy had problems even before we got to Quailfy!!!

See you'all REAL SOON!!!

JD

Dude, your turnout was awesome for TAI. It was cool to see all of those cars there. Saw some of the competition making passes yesterday, gonna be interesting this year for sure.

JD looks like you might have your hands full with the DSR boys!! :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin: