TAI class at BG 2009

Dude, your turnout was awesome for TAI. It was cool to see all of those cars there. Saw some of the competition making passes yesterday, gonna be interesting this year for sure.

JD looks like you might have your hands full with the DSR boys!! :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Adam, good meeting you. You gotta send me the name of that steak marinade. Wish I was there to help with your scuffle...woulda kicked some Kentucky ass.

Bummer with the weather but I'm hoping to make Reynolds...BPG is a great show but no way I can make it.

Adam, good meeting you. You gotta send me the name of that steak marinade. Wish I was there to help with your scuffle...woulda kicked some Kentucky ass.

Bummer with the weather but I'm hoping to make Reynolds...BPG is a great show but no way I can make it.

The weather can't keep the DSR down! Had a great time all week!! Great friends, great food, plenty of beverages, and managed to get our fastest times in!! Don't get much better than that!!!

As far as the scuffle goes, oh well things just happen like that sometimes. The funniest part is, we manage to get broken up, look around for the rest of the DSR and where are they? They are in the middle of the square doing a pro mod burnout with a cop two cars behind them. At least we distracted them from chasing Steven and Wendy down!!!

I'm hoping to make Reynolds...BPG is a great show but no way I can make it.

Reynolds was great !! BUT a LONG drive :eek: BPG sounds like a good event but is in the dead heat of the summer :frown: I know a lot of "BUTs" :cool:

JD looks like you might have your hands full with the DSR boys!! :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

This is what makes for great DRAG RACING!!!!

Car needs to go on a DIET and time to step up a FEW things!!!

Thanks agian for the GREAT TIME AND GREAT FOOD!!!!

The CRAWFISH where GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU don't know what your MISSING if you where not there!!!!

That Joe's sexy sauce, Mmm Mmm GOOD!!!!!

and what can you say about Adam's STEAKS!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!

thanks to all the FANTASTIC COOKS!!!

JD

JD looks like you might have your hands full with the DSR boys!! :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin:

This is what makes for great DRAG RACING!!!!

Car needs to go on a DIET and time to step up a FEW things!!!

Thanks agian for the GREAT TIME AND GREAT FOOD!!!!

The CRAWFISH where GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU don't know what your MISSING if you where not there!!!!

That Joe's sexy sauce, Mmm Mmm GOOD!!!!!

and what can you say about Adam's STEAKS!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!

thanks to all the FANTASTIC COOKS!!!

JD[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the Salsa! And hey I believe because of weather conditions you returned home as the reigning TAI champ. At least till somebody steps up and tries to take it from you!!

Don't worry we have the ace in the hole engine builder to keep us going!!!

That was offically the largest number of people I've ever cooked for. Not bad for a track sauce!! :)

Dude that sauce was incredible. Haven't had anything like it since my Pampa came down from NY when I was a kid! :cool:

Regining for know!!!!!!!!

We are defineatly going to need that engine Builder!!!!!!!

Thanks , and Yes don't for get that Salsa!!!!!

JD

Great time as well. Good to be among so many friends.

TAI was off the hooks this year.. It would've been a great race. During TestNtune on Sat two of the cars ran each other one did 10.39 and the other 10.41.. I believe 10.39 is now the fastest time run..

I have a lot to do today.. i'll see if I can dig up some pixs.. :D

TAI was off the hooks this year.. It would've been a great race. During TestNtune on Sat two of the cars ran each other one did 10.39 and the other 10.41.. I believe 10.39 is now the fastest time run..

sounds like it would have been the biggest show so far !!! :cool: Guys are runnin great to boot ! How many "hybrids" showed up ??? :confused: :p

ya... you guys just wait till I finish my hybrid.. on second thought maybe not.. I may not live long enuff to .. maybe if I stay off these damm BB's :rolleyes: :eek:

Julio, Thanks for the effort in putting this together and trying to still pull it off with so many forces against you!!! We had a great time anyway but we were really looking forward to racing....I think there were 14 cars showing up and 12 making it to tech?? Would that have made it one of the bigger classes? This was my first Buick meet and the people were great...

Bob (Super6) ran us for fun and proceeded to give me a quick driving lesson :eek:

Will the event at Reynolds be as well organized? If so I think we'll try to make another one....I assume the rules will be the same or similiar?

Thanks, John (Delaware GN)