TAI class at BG 2009

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
The class will run on Friday and eliminations will happen on Saturday.

Here's the sticky situation. Since this is a PUMP gas class, we all must fill up the tanks with pump gas at the same time same place. This is one issue that cannot be bent as it levels the playing field.

8am Friday morning May 15th Chevron next to Motel 6 for fill up.. 10 gallons must fit your tank. trunks will be checked for twin fuel systems.

So you meet there.. fillup.. scope out the competition. From there you can head back to the track, or do whatever until they call the classes to meet up in the staging area. Please be sure to bring a cell phone as we all will be exchanging numbers Friday AM. That way when first round qualifying happens.. we have communications. If you dont answer your phone.. if you dont hear the track announcement..tough cookies :redface:

In the event there are more than 16 cars, the fastest 16 will run the class. This is a heads up class.

Only other issue is the possibility of rain.. if so everything gets moved.

My phone is 727-570-9999 use this to contact me for race related issues. Dont call me at night..nothing personal :D

Please use the search feature for your questions. And please only post "IF" you are coming to BG and will be racing for sure.

Cheers

Julio

Sounds good. So one could have (5) gallons of C-16 and no one would know? I would think (12) gallons of pump gas would be better.

Sounds good. So one could have (5) gallons of C-16 and no one would know? I would think (12) gallons of pump gas would be better.

Yup.. The last 3 years of doing this it has been a stretch to get 10 into everyones gas tank. The "pickle" is some are racing and tuning their cars Teusday, Wed, Thursday.. watching that gas tank get low.. and once a 1/4 tank starts happening its an issue. Let alone nobody wants to drive and starve the fuel pump possibly hurting it. The Buick tank needs to be on E for 10 to fit.

10 gallons of 93 and 5 gallons of C16=about 100 for octane. You play with 30 plus PSI with 100 octane .. I hope you see what I mean. It may be an edge.. but one that cannot be controlled.

Good deal, was hoping it was at that station. We're staying at the motel 6 so you guys can come get me if I oversleep.

Had problems with the gas pumps last year, can we maybe look at a different gas station with more pumps,for all these cars!!!

Across the street is a RaceTrac?

any suggestions!!

thanks JD

Do all four rims HAVE to match? or can pollished ones be used on back?

Scot W.

I'll bring you some Paper towel, Wipe away any tears.....:biggrin:

Are grandma pillowback seats allowed too?.....

Scot W.

Bring the paper towels so we can wipe our hands while eating crawfish.

Can't wait for the CRAWFISH!!!!

who's eating the HEADS this year!!!!

thanks for reminding, will have plenty of PEPSI to drink!!!

SEEY'ALL SOON!!!!

JD

+1

Thursday the 14th is 11 days away :D

Actually we moved it to Wednesday. We're not 100% we can keep the crawfish alive until Thursday, so we decided wednesday would be better. It would suck to have 120#'s of dead crawfish.