I see this site still has a slow server...

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
Hello Quick6'n'-K.C. it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

I WOULD WHEN THE PAGES DO NOT LOAD SLOWER THAN MOLASSES

instant email notification... why bother... this site is the slowest ive seen since 1998?

Good luck.
BW

As for the back, got another shot friday 2 weeks ago... damn i wished i was 18 again.

Sold 40 acres last monday..... still doesnt make this site faster thou

Take care Ty

BW

I am glad someone else sees that it is slow, I thought that my Mac had slowed down. I timed this page on a refresh... 8 seconds!!
Hope your back gets better Bryan, getting old sucks. I have back,shoulder and knee issues myself. Oh to be 18 again, or 38 for that matter.

Bryan

Boy, am I glad to hear that somebody else is suffering with this malady. I also am on a IMac 20", and not only is this site the slowest of all sites that I go to, it no longer responds very well to command inputs either. Sometimes I have to hit the command a second time, wasting valuable time. Been this way since it came back on line.

Bryan it must be on your end... The site is the FASTEST it has ever been... There is NO WAY POSSIBLE it is slower than before. We went from like a stock block to a stage II:biggrin:

Welcome back!

Bryan, Gary, I'd also say it must be something on your end. The site is VERY fast! I tried the refresh tiime on this page like you did. Took just under 2 seconds here.

Slow on mine as well.
I have tried motels in Austin & Houston lately and still is slow.
All other sites work fine.

Bryan it must be on your end... The site is the FASTEST it has ever been... There is NO WAY POSSIBLE it is slower than before. We went from like a stock block to a stage II:biggrin:

Welcome back!

Hate to tell it to you, but it is MUCH SLOWER than before.

Obviously some people experience better speed, but this site is THE SLOWEST of all sites I go on, and I am not kidding! I dont have the slowness with ANY other sites or forums, just this one.

I had the same message about "how about posting something...

I haven't touched the site since it got so bad. It used to be WAAAAAAY faster.

I'd say you went from stock to a Pinto wagon with a misfire! :eek:

Slow beats this. Started yesterday. Have to go through Google and to forums, otherwise I get this every time.

Not Found
The requested document was not found on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Web Server at turbobuick.com

Welcome back!

Ever since the last change the site has been smokin fast for me....and we still get all our mail by Pony Express, and our groceries by wagon train. :)

The load levels dont jive with an overloaded and slow server. Perhaps the servers location has an odd route to your computer but we havent seen any high load incidents at all since moving to the new server. I have had a couple of cases of too many connections on the MySQL server but its few and far between.

The not found page happens to me as well. I just click on the page somewhere like usercp then click new posts and it works.

The not found page happens to me as well. I just click on the page somewhere like usercp then click new posts and it works.

Wheres that at? On the front page?

Sorry guys!! Im on a Compaq with digital roadrunner and this site is PAINFULLY SLOW for me also!! Maybe Im on the sh^t list!!! Just passing on the facts Mike:(

Yes on the front page. I just type www.turbobuick.com and I then click new posts and it does it

Hate to tell it to you, but it is MUCH SLOWER than before.

Obviously some people experience better speed, but this site is THE SLOWEST of all sites I go on, and I am not kidding! I dont have the slowness with ANY other sites or forums, just this one.

I had the same message about "how about posting something...

I haven't touched the site since it got so bad. It used to be WAAAAAAY faster.

I'd say you went from stock to a Pinto wagon with a misfire! :eek:

Its SLOOOOW for me also..:( Here at home and at work. Work has T3 connection mainframe (Fortune 1000 company) and it loads NO faster than at home with the DSL. It was way faster before the changes.