gn's & my gal... NWS!!! WARNING!!! NOT WORK SAFE!!!

Haha, I kind of thought that was an oil spot.;)
Nice job of editing the originals.

WOW!!!!!!!!! Forty!!!!

Very nice. With all that skin showing and the pantys coming off I thought for sure RON JEREMY was going to pop up in one of those pics.

Your a lucky man with a beautiful girl and two beautiful cars.

she told me its dumb to put up as many of these as i have since she's not the typical 20 yr old bleached blonde fake-boobed bimbo that guys like to see hanging all over a hot rod. i told her i'm glad shes not cuz i wouldn't be attracted to her if so. she rarely even puts on make-up and isn't wearing any in these shots.

a whole heck of alot of people have looked at this thread so far... and not one person has given me crap about the cruddy cell phone quality pics,... my jr-high attempt at photoshopping background,... the dorky text i put in some of these,... the horrible dark contrast (that i have to do to get the cloudyness out),... and hasn't been any negative stuff about my gal. so if any of you are taking the "if i can't say anything nice, i won't say it at all" stance... then i thank you very much! and certainly big thanks to all of you who have left nice comments!

band practice 2nite has cancelled. so a few more coming up. i ever do this again i'm using a better camera for sure :redface:

I HATE YOU TB3 :mad: HAHA

oh yeah i forgot to mention to you she has a bb ring on in the pics i guess you can't really see but it is a very detailed little scorpian with moving legs and tail. pretty cool

Your lady is a real world woman. Not the fake built ones. I like them real myself. Fake parts usually come on a woman who has either no personality or no brains. I have met quite a few who are all "fixed" up and they are "about as sharp as a sack of wet mice" as Foghorn Leghorn would say. :D I like that your woman is good looking enough to not have to wear makeup. I had a girlfriend like that before I got married. Only wore eyeliner and nothing else... besides clothing, that is. :wink:

ATTA-BOY!!! ATTA-GIRL!!!! :)

oh yeah i forgot to mention to you she has a bb ring on in the pics i guess you can't really see but it is a very detailed little scorpian with moving legs and tail. pretty cool

VERY NICE TB3 VERY NICE , I WOULDNT MIND BEING STUNG BY HER DEADLY SCORPION STING HAHA . :wink:

thanks for the nice words gneric, i'll pass them along.
i really need to stop drinking so much when i'm on my laptop. i was shuffling pic files around last nite and like a moron i've somehow deleted all the pics i hadn't yet started working on. kind of aggrivating, i think i had like at least 20 really good ones left, a few neat ones with the astroroof and engine. i could retake them sometime i guess. i've got about 5 left that didn't get deleted i was working on, one i was working on back on the first day i dumped them off phone and the face is already blurred out and already saved that way :frown: . i'll get them posted up when i'm done.
btw,
i know these have all been completely turbobuick related, but if any of these pictures i've put up offends anyone, just do a tactful post in this thread concerning and i'll take them down right away.

thanks for the nice words gneric, i'll pass them along.
i really need to stop drinking so much when i'm on my laptop. i was shuffling pic files around last nite and like a moron i've somehow deleted all the pics i hadn't yet started working on. kind of aggrivating, i think i had like at least 20 really good ones left, a few neat ones with the astroroof and engine. i could retake them sometime i guess. i've got about 5 left that didn't get deleted i was working on, one i was working on back on the first day i dumped them off phone and the face is already blurred out and already saved that way :frown: . i'll get them posted up when i'm done.
btw,
i know these have all been completely turbobuick related, but if any of these pictures i've put up offends anyone, just do a tactful post in this thread concerning and i'll take them down right away.
Did they end up in the recycle bin? Did you search for them? Please find them so we can keep enjoying your art work.

lol! most likely ended up in my recycle bin, then i emptied it. i think this is a combination of both me being careless, and some software problems i'm having with my phone interface. i lost a bunch of pics i took with another friend of mine a couple weeks ago the same way. i've taken all these pics with my sony/ericson w810i cell phone. its 2.0 megapixel, which is why i get so cocky with it thinking its going to take great pictures in my garage :rolleyes: it actually has taken some really good pictures before.

heres an idea. a friend of ours wants to get in on the action. she's a few years younger than my gal (36) and looks very very good in (less) clothing:cool: neither of them have ever wore paint before. and find the thought of wearing it very intriguing. i've got a little experiance with airbrushing. how about after they get a tan, i paint on a "gn" bikini on them and take some pictures with my gn outside at a cool location? would this be cool? or lame?

i'll get these last few i got left up soon

i've found all the ones i thought i deleted. got mixed in and was put on a jump drive.
these just put up are the ones i thought all i had left. the one with the face blocked i had saved that way accidently :(

maybe i'll just try and do one a week on these remaining ones so i can have time to do a decent job on them