gn's & my gal... NWS!!! WARNING!!! NOT WORK SAFE!!!

couple more :cool:

nevermind, thought i had made the black censor bars bigger than that

if anybody was able to grab those pics before i pulled them, please do not send them around :rolleyes:

Alright, I'll be the one to say it. With all due respect to your lovely lady friend, as pretty as she is and all, this is not a exhibitionist web site. No offense and not that there is anything wrong with the naked female form, but this is getting creepy!

Alright, I'll be the one to say it. With all due respect to your lovely lady friend, as pretty as she is and all, this is not a exhibitionist web site. No offense and not that there is anything wrong with the naked female form, but this is getting creepy!

I am going to have to agree! Time to wind this down... This is supposed to be a G rated board. I have let this thread go, but I think it has about ran it course...

Please do more just non-nude! You got a knack of getting the car and female form in good sync.

thanks pronto. no more from me. i was making time as it was just to put up these. and even i did take some considered more g-rated, label it nws, no doubt theres going to be somebody who shows up again that has someone or something forcing them to keep checking the thread, looking, start feeling creepy,... and make a post forcing a owner/mod to do something about it. then i get labled as a troublemaker, :p i love these cars and plan on being around awhile, i don't care to have that label. v8assin made a professional and tactful post, nothing wrong with that. owners/mods where being very leniant, and i haven't been banned, thread deleted, locked, pm'd, anything like that. i consider that more than fair. i apolgize and give my word this sort of thing won't happen again. lets do as suggested and let this thread come to close.

i do have a third girl now wanting to be part of idea in post 94. probably will do that in a month or so. just email me if you want pics. please do not post here

thanks pronto. no more from me. i was making time as it was just to put up these. and even i did take some considered more g-rated, label it nws, no doubt theres going to be somebody who shows up again that has someone or something forcing them to keep checking the thread, looking, start feeling creepy,... and make a post forcing a owner/mod to do something about it. then i get labled as a troublemaker, :p i love these cars and plan on being around awhile, i don't care to have that label. v8assin made a professional and tactful post, nothing wrong with that. owners/mods where being very leniant, and i haven't been banned, thread deleted, locked, pm'd, anything like that. i consider that more than fair. i apolgize and give my word this sort of thing won't happen again. lets do as suggested and let this thread come to close.

i do have a third girl now wanting to be part of idea in post 94. probably will do that in a month or so. just email me if you want pics. please do not post here

hey brother send me the pics if you want at nightcrawler455@aol.com thanks bud , oh and i'll take R RATED . THANKS BRO :)

Well at least post pics of your cars....:wink:

I guess this was a great thread......& I missed it all. That will teach me a lesson to work too hard & not check the board often enough. Oh well, everyone have a nice day!!!!

i'm afraid i bit off a bit more than i can chew here. i've now got over 300 emails in my inbox requesting pics. since i've been able to find the time to respond and send pics to a grand total of...2 of them. this may take awhile. i removed my email. i think what i'll do is just put all these i had here up, uncensored, along with a bunch of other good pics of a exgirl of mine posing with my old t type on a differant site if they give me permission. i won't post that site here, but i'm sure most of you won't have any problem finding it.
thanks everybody for the nice compliments that i've read so far. some of you even got pretty lengthy, lol. and i thought i went on to much sometimes. unfortunetly i just won't have time to respond to them. all of the v8asasin and sgrim bashing is not nesecary btw. its really not a big deal. this is a g-rated site and i like it that way believe it or not, i just got carried away. some men get uncomfortable seeing a nude woman with a muscle car. i respect that.

i'll put this in bold so hopefully everybody sees it:
this thread is annoying without pics!!! catch my drift? it needs to go away. please, no more posting here

man this sucks all the pics are gone..i dont understand what was creepy about the pics or tasteless did i miss something?