gn's & my gal... NWS!!! WARNING!!! NOT WORK SAFE!!!

well... thats 2 atta-boys, lol
thanks reaper, she'll like the scorpion comment. she's full blooded italian.
i haven't started gettin any of these ready to post except for the couple i just put up, this takes forever. i'm getting discouraged, i hate blocking out the face in these pictures, it just ruins the whole shot. and i think some of these are just pure erotic. she did say if i put a pic of my pretty little face in this thread she'd think about it :p .
considering her 11 year old daughter has now seen all these and thinks their cool, i don't see what the issue is :redface: (make a great dad wouldn't i? :rolleyes: )
here... i'll put this one up since i'm not bothering doing anything with the background. accidetly clicked it bfore she was ready, but i kept it anyway. i think its still kinda neat. don't ask what she's doing :rolleyes:

ATTA-BOY!! You are one lucky man to have a woman who is comfortable enough to pose for you/us. God Bless you both and keep the great pics coming. :D :D

Hey Tb3 Just Thought I Would Ask Is She A Real Scorpion By Any Chance . Just A Guess , I Hope She Like The Name Meant As A Compliment . Didnt Ever Realize She Had A Tatoo Of One On Her Leg , Haha . Awesome .

thanks gneric! its a blast reading the comments and knowing you guys dig this stuff. yeah reaper shes a scorpio. she's got a tat on her arm she hates and is going to get it removed. you can see my crappy job of photoshopping it out of most of the pics i've posted.

not much background in vertical shots so i just finished another and now i'm outta here for the evening. gotta long night ahead. (and if i get hit in the back of the head one more time with a tennis ball from across the room i swear i'm gonna go frickin postal on somebody!!!

i'm not going to bother working on anymore of these till i've got alot more good comments and know theres a demand for it. i know i'm being a little whiner here, but doing a original band, a cover band, my acoustic gig, my 7-330 day job working with those metal flying thingys, a bunch of go-fast parts for the buicks just collecting dust on my tool box, and spending time with my gal,... leaves almost no time for playing on the computer :redface:

i kinda messed up the focus on this shot. sorry. this is one pretty wicked shot with out the editing bars btw...:cool:

HAHA I KNEW IT , YOU ARE A LUCKY SOB , I HEAR SCORPION ARE TOTAL NYMPHOS , DAMN YOU . GREAT PIC EXCEPT FOR THOSE DAME BLK BOXES BUT I GET THE PICTURE , HAPPY EASTER TO YOU AND YOURS .:smile:

You've got plenty on your plate. I was invited to join a couple bands and I just don't have the time with building transmissions at home for local shops and still trying to get my GN to stop leaking and my hybrid built. Plus having a great looking woman who is not shy is excellent. Spend the time you can with her and keep her happy and you can post when you can. ATTA-BOY!!!

thanks gneric! its a blast reading the comments and knowing you guys dig this stuff. yeah reaper shes a scorpio. she's got a tat on her arm she hates and is going to get it removed. you can see my crappy job of photoshopping it out of most of the pics i've posted.

not much background in vertical shots so i just finished another and now i'm outta here for the evening. gotta long night ahead. (and if i get hit in the back of the head one more time with a tennis ball from across the room i swear i'm gonna go frickin postal on somebody!!!

i'm not going to bother working on anymore of these till i've got alot more good comments and know theres a demand for it. i know i'm being a little whiner here, but doing a original band, a cover band, my acoustic gig, my 7-330 day job working with those metal flying thingys, a bunch of go-fast parts for the buicks just collecting dust on my tool box, and spending time with my gal,... leaves almost no time for playing on the computer :redface:

i kinda messed up the focus on this shot. sorry. this is one pretty wicked shot with out the editing bars btw...:cool:

You've got plenty on your plate. I was invited to join a couple bands and I just don't have the time with building transmissions at home for local shops and still trying to get my GN to stop leaking and my hybrid built. Plus having a great looking woman who is not shy is excellent. Spend the time you can with her and keep her happy and you can post when you can. ATTA-BOY!!!

thanks gneric! busy isn't even the word for it, lol. i actually took the day off since i woke up sick as hell. some sort of food poisoning no doubt, stomach pains gone, now just feverish, i could feel it coming wen i went to sleep las night. i just got up and will work on a few more of thes pics. i swear if i ever take any more pics inthe garag again i'll put up sheets or some sort of backdrop. i'm being kind of picky, but the "artist" side of me (like ther is one :rolleyes: ) just wanted to do something differant and interesting. i can definetly say i haven't seen any kind pics like these with a girl and turbobuicks before. these next few i think are the best yet.
also... pics with face are now allowed :cool:

The side by side GNs is awsome! Great work.

tb3, sumpin bad wrong with your camera.
It keeps blocking the sweet spots............:confused:

Kleen the lens....?

haa! funny.
i would like to get a decent camera soon though. i think theres one of the other turbobuick websites that would probably allow these pics without the censor bars, i've never bothered to sign up there, i don't have time for this site much less any others. :frown:

I am only 50 miles from ya. I will bring ya mine or hell buy you a new one
that don't have those spots on the lens.....:biggrin:

uhhhh...... oh yeah, :rolleyes: i know the black censor box is annoying and ruins the shot, but trust me..... i made it small as possible :cool:

and to show you guys why i cry and moan about why it takes so long to post these pics up.... heres one of the original (except for black censor box and blurring lic plates). getting rid of the background is one thing, but theres a bunch of little detail too. notice the buckets in the 84 where still down from the astroroof shots i did, so i tried to add them back in, also, originally while i was directing her on what to do while snapping pics... she stripped off her dress and threw it on the ground, i tried to edit it out of the final pic cause i thought it looked like a oil spot:p . oh well, all in all, i think final result looks ok