gn's & my gal... NWS!!! WARNING!!! NOT WORK SAFE!!!

tb3

elbows & a$$holes
some pics i took of my gal out in the garage.
had started some in another thread but i was kind of wrecking it. so here they are all together.
some are a little silly. just enjoy them for what they are. i was trying to be "creative":cool:
shes a 40 year old mom so she won't allow me to show her face, which means mostly rear shots. all the shots from the front look silly cropped at the neck, so i won't bother to post those. Had to "edit" a couple, sorry. i'll post more later if everybody likes.
i happen to think that sexy gals and turbobuicks go together, very well

im sure i can vouch for alot of guys here, shes impressive for a 40 year old mom, hope my wife looks that good..

Ah, made my day. I love this site.:D ;) :D

hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo , DAMN BABY GOT BACK , HER LYING IN THE TRUNK WAS A LITTLE SCARY HAHA . SHE'S SMOKING , BUT I WOULD STILL TAKE THE GN :smile:

hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo , DAMN BABY GOT BACK , HER LYING IN THE TRUNK WAS A LITTLE SCARY HAHA . SHE'S SMOKING , BUT I WOULD STILL TAKE THE GN :smile:

Hey Giro,, tell Travis hi if ya see him.

Back on topic
lickit.gif

the trunk shot was pretty weird. but hey, if she's going to pose, i'm gonna click away. heres one i took accidently when she wasn't ready.
i was going to get in trouble for posting some of these till she saw the nice comments. so keep them coming! if i can get her alot more praise, i can probably get her to do some more frontal shot type pics.
i've already got some creative ideas too, both my cars are astroroofs :cool:

she looks amazing does she has a sister haha , your a lucky man.she is what i would call a brick house 36 24 36 yeah man :D

Love the last pic with the license plate. You live in the "show me state", lol!! Nice pics and you can tell your girl she looks damn good posing in the pics. Some look downright professional!! Oh, and clean GN........;)

Ken