gn's & my gal... NWS!!! WARNING!!! NOT WORK SAFE!!!

She is your basic 82

She is your basic 82.That means for all of you who dont know, 8 inches for 2 hours.Thats how I rate my women.How much they can take and for how long.Asian women are real tight,but there is one problem, you cant get more than 7 or 8 inches because they have a shallow *****.You bottom out.

turbo tom

are you smoking crack??? what does your philosophy on rating sex with women have anything to do with this thread? as if the pics i've put up aren't pushing the rules of this buick forum enough already... you going off and posting stupid crap like that is definetly going to get this thread put away for sure

hot women and fast cars

I rate cars and I rate women just like everyone else.If you dont want her rated then why in the hell did you put her pics on the internet.People enjoy seeing hot women and fast cars together.Its not a bad thing.

turbo tom

i don't have a problem with her being "rated" :rolleyes:
its the ignorant way your being so vulgar and talking about "how many inches a womans shallow ..... can take"

apology

Im sorry and I take that back.This is not an adult site.Just thought I was with the guys talking crap.It will not happen again.

turbo tom

that comment just seemed way out of line with this thread, but i take responsibility also, a couple of these pics i've put up are pretty raunchy, which will draw raunchy post i guess.

this isn't a model or dancer or anything like that, just my (hot little) girl who is also a mom. i could care less if somebody commented calling her a nasty whore. but she's looked at the comments on this thread and if she sees any negative stuff at all, she's going to tell me to stop.:cool:

enough of my rambling! :tongue: heres a couple i wasn't going to bother to post. i wish i knew what the hell i was doing. the rear shot i can't get edited right without adding the black box, so screw it, i'll just put it up as it is. the other one i had to make really dark, or edit it also. i haven't gotten around to editing all the pics from the other night. but they'll be worth it. she put on heels, put her hair up. i got both my cars in a couple shots, some astroroof pics, almost all frontal stuff, so i'll have to blur the face in some

It would be nice if people could just enjoy the artwork and not turn the thread nasty and get it closed. I do enjoy your artwork. Thank you and your lady.

your awesome pronto! :cool: thanks for all your comments. just for you, i'll post up the pic in my avatar, i've edited it to where its "safe"

is anybody else other than the handful of people who've commented like these shots? i'm gettin pretty busy lately. i'm wonderin if i should even bother :confused: i did a quick and sloppy job on this one. i know... kinda cheesy :rolleyes: could be cool if i took some time on it

is anybody else other than the handful of people who've commented like these shots? i'm gettin pretty busy lately. i'm wonderin if i should even bother :confused: i did a quick and sloppy job on this one. i know... kinda cheesy :rolleyes: could be cool if i took some time on it

SWEET!!!!

keep them COMING!!! :D :D :D

thought i was going to finish these today, but probly not. editing out background and getting a decent light fo the picture takes awhile
i'm not puttin up anymore till i get like, 20 or so atta'boys :p
i need motivation. its the musician thing in me..:p i feed off the crowd.

nope!! that only counts as one jdsgnx. :p
i'm out here in the garage all day. weathers finally beautiful. hope get a chance to work on these pics tommorow. i didn't realise how many i took at tht last lil photo shoot till i dumped them off my phone yesterday. some way better stuff this time around. she starts off in long black dress and heels and ends up in.... heels.:biggrin: trying to get around the "no face" rule. i'll work onthat.:cool:
i found this "engraving" type effect in photoimpresion. had some fun with it yesterday while i was working on the one posted above. a cool little way to post her in her birthday suit and not have the editing black bars.

and yes, i know, :rolleyes: the gn started in 82

nope!! that only counts as one jdsgnx. :p
i'm out here in the garage all day. weathers finally beautiful. hope get a chance to work on these pics tommorow. i didn't realise how many i took at tht last lil photo shoot till i dumped them off my phone yesterday. some way better stuff this time around. she starts off in long black dress and heels and ends up in.... heels.:biggrin: trying to get around the "no face" rule. i'll work onthat.:cool:
i found this "engraving" type effect in photoimpresion. had some fun with it yesterday while i was working on the one posted above. a cool little way to post her in her birthday suit and not have the editing black bars.

and yes, i know, :rolleyes: the gn started in 82

Can't blame a guy for trying!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

THATS PRETTY COOL TB3 I'M NOT JEALOUS OF YOU IM ENVYOUS . SHE IS HOTTER THEN THE DESERT SUN , I WILL NAME HER THE SCORPION YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:wink: