gn's & my gal... NWS!!! WARNING!!! NOT WORK SAFE!!!

thanks everybody for your nice compliments!
you want more or are you guys bored yet? i got a bunch.
i posted up a couple pics of her few days ago with a 70 charger (with clothes on) that show her face. but still no face shots are allowed here.

this one is just wicked! hood was cold but she toughed it out. some of you guys will get a kick out of this... she has a bb ring so i put a sock down for her stomach so's not to scratch paint. this is not the pic in my avatar. my avatar pic at full size would show some stuff, meaning the forest grows wild during non-bikini weather, but i like the shape of her rear in that pic better.
again, thanks for nice compliments, all of you

thanks everybody for your nice compliments!
you want more or are you guys bored yet? i got a bunch.
i posted up a couple pics of her few days ago with a 70 charger (with clothes on) that show her face. but still no face shots are allowed here.

this one is just wicked! hood was cold but she toughed it out. some of you guys will get a kick out of this... she has a bb ring so i put a sock down for her stomach so's not to scratch paint. this is not the pic in my avatar. my avatar pic at full size would show some stuff, meaning the forest grows wild during non-bikini weather, but i like the shape of her rear in that pic better.
again, thanks for nice compliments, all of you

:eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)

wow!! i wish my girl looked that good at 40, she looked like that at 20 at now at 41 i keep rying to loose her at walmart...:D

HA HA im with ya man some how she keeps finding the damn car and ieven move it from parking space to parking space she said did you move the car i said no hun. ha ha

Love that last pic, almost like the 3.8SFITURBO is painted on the photo, very nice!! Would love to see the one with the Charger. I use to own a 68 and regret selling it everytime I see one.:frown: Keep em coming.

Ken

wal mart comment was hilarious.
i posted the charger pics in the turbo lounge the other day that show her face. can't remember what thread.

thanks for comments quickbuick. i took these with my cell phone, so it takes a bit of editing on my generic photoshop program to get them to look decent. i'll post the original pic and you can see how much i have to mess with with the intensity and contrast. takes a little while so i just mess wit them when i have time.

Great job man!:biggrin: Keep em' coming.

dude, your so going to get me in trouble. heres one just for you. didn't plan posting it cause its kind of redundant. her thong was kind of outa place in the other pics and i didn't bother to tell her :biggrin: its fixed in this one. i'll work on editing some of the frontal shots this weekend if i get time

actually, i better pull it down. looking at it after i posted and thats proabably crossing the line. sorry guys. i'll pm it to you vicious

cool

dude, your so going to get me in trouble. heres one just for you. didn't plan posting it cause its kind of redundant. her thong was kind of outa place in the other pics and i didn't bother to tell her :biggrin: its fixed in this one. i'll work on editing some of the frontal shots this weekend if i get time

actually, i better pull it down. looking at it after i posted and thats proabably crossing the line. sorry guys. i'll pm it to you vicious

i sent you a invite dude im a drummer

cool, i don't mess with the page but you'll get accepted soon if not already have. i started playing drums at about 6 all the way up until about 7 years ago i started guitar. i had a couple premier kits and sold them on ebay a few years ago and already am regret it. i never touch drums anymore unfortunetly. i'm either playing bass or guitar or just being a lead singer these days.

more pics coming soon. i took some more the other night that i think are killer! (my poor gal is such a trooper). i actually took the time to plan the shots instead of just running out to the garage in her undies. just need to do some editing when i get time.
and this'll be it from me, btw. maybe another tb.com member can take over with some sexy shots of their gal and their buick. i just thought it'd be something cool and differant :)

thats crazy

cool, i don't mess with the page but you'll get accepted soon if not already have. i started playing drums at about 6 all the way up until about 7 years ago i started guitar. i had a couple premier kits and sold them on ebay a few years ago and already am regret it. i never touch drums anymore unfortunetly. i'm either playing bass or guitar or just being a lead singer these days.

more pics coming soon. i took some more the other night that i think are killer! (my poor gal is such a trooper). i actually took the time to plan the shots instead of just running out to the garage in her undies. just need to do some editing when i get time.
and this'll be it from me, btw. maybe another tb.com member can take over with some sexy shots of their gal and their buick. i just thought it'd be something cool and differant :)

i play premier drums ive been playing since i was 5 yrs old and stopped for about 10 yrs man that like to have killed me i started back up playing again in 1993 been jamming ever since and racing buicks nice to meet ya bro i just back from jamming acdc godsmack aero smith seven dust just a liittle jam going on with some friends with a few beers.

HA HA HA HA HA HA PECKER HEAD dude your nuts thats his women be kind ronnie yeah she,s hot no dought about that bro hey we went to walmart today guess what i did i moved my truck again she looked everywere man was she pe od ha ha.hey did you post the video yet damn what do i have to do buy you some fish and dr pepper he he

HA HA HA HA HA HA PECKER HEAD dude your nuts thats his women be kind ronnie yeah she,s hot no dought about that bro hey we went to walmart today guess what i did i moved my truck again she looked everywere man was she pe od ha ha.hey did you post the video yet damn what do i have to do buy you some fish and dr pepper he he

:biggrin: , hahaha that's awesome, i gotta try moveing the car around :smile: