And the WINNER in BG is ?????

Thanks again everyone!!!

just to say, I wasn't the only one on slicks Randy and Jason both had them.

I will admit the slicks didn't help my 60's, but the suspension is 1st on my list of things to DO!!!!

As hard as it is to get Mickey D/R now slicks are the only way to go

but if all that raced at the event, vote to change the rule I will agree.

and I do believe that ONLY the people that RACED have a say in what the RULES are !!!!!

thanks JD

Thanks again everyone!!!

just to say, I wasn't the only one on slicks Randy and Jason both had them.

I will admit the slicks didn't help my 60's, but the suspension is 1st on my list of things to DO!!!!

As hard as it is to get Mickey D/R now slicks are the only way to go

but if all that raced at the event, vote to change the rule I will agree.

and I do believe that ONLY the people that RACED have a say in what the RULES are !!!!!

thanks JD

I feel ya. When I go to Noble in November I won't be on street tires. Those are for the street. Never bring a knife to a gun fight. :D

thanks JD

I think past winners are also allowed in the rules :p ok next question.. any more TAI races ??? Reynolds?? Don't know about driving down there . it was a LONG haul for us BUT I maybe goin to Orlando for the "Quick Street " event the week before. :cool:

I think past winners are also allowed in the rules :p ok next question.. any more TAI races ??? Reynolds?? Don't know about driving down there . it was a LONG haul for us BUT I maybe goin to Orlando for the "Quick Street " event the week before. :cool:

TOTAL AGREE!!!!!!

ya!!! and neither did YOU :p :biggrin: so there!!

Plus my car already won the TAI Event 1 in May 06.. remember the 10.57 at 132... :p

But I have a friend that has a friend.. whos car runs easy 9's :D

So you ready for Reynolds.. I may bring mine out of retirement :redface:

If there is a definate TAI class in Reynolds I'll be there. No woulda shoulda couldas here. If I say I'm racing I'll be there. :D

Ohh but there is..... We found a Starbucks when we were there. jmidolo will be able to get his gay fix if he makes it.

DSR Baby!!

:)

Attachments

• BG%200810.jpg
    BG%200810.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 145
Sure why not. Maybe Dan wants to, he started the last one.

hey I like stirring up **** .. Ill start it :eek: :p seriously I am just planting the "seed" to the wife about Orlando!! She owe's me a trip down there from 2 years ago when I got sick and they wouldn't let me fly :mad:

oh have to add a new "word to my saying thanks to Julio... Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda, and now "ifa":cool:

Dan, trust me Orlando isn't that much fun unless you're into really loud cars, hot sun, standing all day, waiting for the track to dry, seeing cars that shouldn't even be there, people everywhere, ect. I'll never go back. Complete waste of time. BUT if you've never been, you might like it. It's like Mardi Gras, you have to experience it once.One thing for sure you'll never see so many fast cars at one time.
Now start the thread so we can bench race!:)

hey I like stirring up **** .. Ill start it :eek: :p seriously I am just planting the "seed" to the wife about Orlando!! She owe's me a trip down there from 2 years ago when I got sick and they wouldn't let me fly :mad:

oh have to add a new "word to my saying thanks to Julio... Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda, and now "ifa":cool:

Is it snowing up there..... you act like you have cabin fever..... :biggrin: