My Thank You Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys for all the hard work that you put into this event!

Thanks for all the spectators and racers that came out to help support this event.

YOU GUYS ARE ABSOLUTLY MARVELOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even begin to think what this WEEK!!!! was going to be like.

BUT LET ME TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS MORE THEN I EVER COULD HAVE IMAGINED!!!!!

IF you weren't able to a BE THERE!!!!!! MAN U MISSED ONE HELL OF A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Shane for KEEPING THE BUICK WORLD TURNING!!!!

Clint you boys sure know how to get a party STARTED!!!!

Mr. Richard Clark you are TRULY ONE OF A KIND!!!!!

thanks JD

Shane was a pleasure coming out to the event! Was nice to meet and shoot the bull with you! It was a central meeting point for Jason and I so it worked out great all around. You and the boys put on a great event! First class all the way for sure! The weather was picture perfect too. Lately mother nature likes to throw curves at us and you got lucky that's for sure! Glad you liked the pictures. Was my pleasure catching the highlights of your event on camera! It's one of my favorite things to do. We'll be there next year for sure as well! :cool:

Thank you, Shane, Clint, and Richard. I had a great time, so great that it is hard to say which part was the best: talking Buick tech for a whole week with guys just as fixated as I can be, seeing Richard's shop first hand, or enjoying the racing so much I didn't even notice I was getting sunburned :). Made some new friends, got to put in-person faces to some more names I only knew from the Internet, and caught up with some old friends. Can't wait for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.