Who is NOT goin to BG ??

I think it will run better when you install a downpipe and hose clamps :wink:

had the downpipe on today .. really close to the frame so I am goin to notch it.. V4 intercooler was in place to see how the radiator wouldn't fit.. sooo notching up front to. Oh most of the guys just take a sledge hammer to it :eek: Once the Radiator is set its off for an exhaust, Maf pipe an welding up my "notches" :p Car is progressing :cool:

While you're notching don't forget to make room for the big tires.

275/60/15s fit.. I don't think the 325s fit that good. Just need rims $$$$$$$ ..talk about a $$$ pit :rolleyes: hopefully by the end of the month it should be looking pretty good. :cool:

Attachments

• 325.JPG
    325.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 216
He don't need no stinkin' downpipe - no room for it anyway!:biggrin:

nah you got it all wrong.... he should run a exhaust set up like the diesel pulling trucks do.. right through the hood! :D

HoodStackHigPassengerside.jpg

come on grumpy you know you want to! maybe then you will be able to hear detonating if it ever does also LOL ;)

nah you got it all wrong.... he should run a exhaust set up like the diesel pulling trucks do.. right through the hood! :D
come on grumpy you know you want to! maybe then you will be able to hear detonating if it ever does also LOL ;)

THANKS but I don't need any more cool "idea's" :p :biggrin:

why not go somewhere different... I know its too Hot...LOL....

I am old... creature of habit :p I also don't deal good with hot temps:redface: plus I am goin to be to busy this year in the later part of summer . I'd really like to try and get to BG though. Mazda is goin for an exhaust and some welding tomorrow. :cool: still have a lot of small stuff to do :rolleyes:

I am old... creature of habit :p I also don't deal good with hot temps:redface: plus I am goin to be to busy this year in the later part of summer . I'd really like to try and get to BG though. Mazda is goin for an exhaust and some welding tomorrow. :cool: still have a lot of small stuff to do :rolleyes:

You better get your ass there:biggrin: My young sons wanna meet the Grumpster:biggrin:

I plan on going.. Funny thing is I've been there the last 2 years and have never taken my car. Love to go and check out the cool rides, vendors, look for parts, watch racing, etc etc....