Who is NOT goin to BG ??

Grumpy

Thread killer
Offical NOT goin to BG thread :p Starting this thread so it won't sidetrack the other "09 BG Tai" thread. I prob won't again this year.. some buick people have a problem with me racing my "buick powered tin can" :eek: :p guess they are scared :eek: :biggrin:

Last year you started this thread 'cause of the price of fuel. Well diesel is not $4.00 a gallon any more. So this thread should die out quickly.

There is a hybrid class you can run. I see a corvair there every year.

Wish I could go, but it's in the middle of our racing season. I did however drive through BG last year...a week later.

Last year you started this thread 'cause of the price of fuel. Well diesel is not $4.00 a gallon any more. So this thread should die out quickly.

There is a hybrid class you can run. I see a corvair there every year.
not for long!!!!! it will be reborn by summer

Offical NOT goin to BG thread :p Starting this thread so it won't sidetrack the other "09 BG Tai" thread. I prob won't again this year.. some buick people have a problem with me racing my "buick powered tin can" :eek: :p guess they are scared :eek: :biggrin:

Since when did you worry bout what others think??? F em Dan, come have fun.

Since when did you worry bout what others think??? F em Dan, come have fun.

well I gave the Florida guys a break and came back home today .. so that could count as a good deed for a year or so till I do something else nice :p
I allways had a good time @ BG. I really want to go.. Have to see how the "buick powered tin can" comes out. :eek:
Don't know if Melissa is even thinkin about it :confused: She is "busy" :rolleyes: BUT even if she didn't go down I'd like to take the "tin can" down. I have a little more work to do at Melissa's place (anyone looking for a nice place to buy :biggrin: ??) Then I am back on my house AND the Mazda. Really concentrating on doin "import races" up here with it :p
ok have to get my butt in gear and move some more parts to get the car done !!

ok have to get my butt in gear and move some more parts to get the car done !!

I'm not going to make it, I'm just too cheap.

Dan...
Go ahead and send those parts on down, I'll keep an eye on them till you find a house down here.

was debating it as well but not sure as most of my vacation days are already spoken for...we have a "tin can" to possibly bring to the hybrid class if we did indeed go but that has been stalled for a little bit, if not i would just bring mine and run a class

was debating it as well but not sure as most of my vacation days are already spoken for...we have a "tin can" to possibly bring to the hybrid class if we did indeed go but that has been stalled for a little bit, if not i would just bring mine and run a class

my "tin can" have been sidetracked for a while .. New Years "thing" .. WORK on it and get it done !! :cool: Hey its snowing / raining/ sleeting here :rolleyes: Mazda is inside on the lift just waiting :cool:

I said it last year but..................I intend on going this year prolly as a spectator. The ihadav8 crew is "supposed" to be going also. which means I won't remember the after parties!!!;)

THere's nothing better than hanging around CT in May.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Will probably never make it out there.:frown:

you really think you have enuff space for all my junk :confused: :p

Come to think of it, your probably right....:confused: :confused:

OK!
Just send down the big ticket items...;)

Good Luck with the hunting. I hope you can find something down here that suit's you and you wife.