Who is NOT goin to BG ??

Good Luck with the hunting. I hope you can find something down here that suit's you and you wife.

well a LOT of nice places for sale .. makes you wonder if it has hit bottom yet .. maybe Obama will give me a bailout before I buy a place to help an old guy out :p

Got a nice one in Port Richey we can't unload. Would include my drunken sister in law and a sinkhole in the front yard. Sinkhole is going to be converted to a koi pond. Sister in law will do anything for a drink.:D :D

Undecided here - a lot of people including myself may sit out this year due to the crappy economy. I only live about 250 miles from BG but it's still expensive to go stay 5 nights not to mention food, race fuel, wear and tear on the car, etc. Last year cost me an oil pump, a turbo, bearings, etc, etc and I never even made a full pass. I don't even have the engine back from my motor guru yet anyways.........:rolleyes:

Undecided here - a lot of people including myself may sit out this year due to the crappy economy. I only live about 250 miles from BG but it's still expensive to go stay 5 nights not to mention food, race fuel, wear and tear on the car, etc. Last year cost me an oil pump, a turbo, bearings, etc, etc and I never even made a full pass. I don't even have the engine back from my motor guru yet anyways.........:rolleyes:

Dammit !!! Obama is goin to have everything fixed by then !! "don't worry.. be happy" :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Dammit !!! Obama is goin to have everything fixed by then !! "don't worry.. be happy" :rolleyes: :biggrin:

I'm sure I'll come regardless - can't stand being so close and all you guys up there having all the fun! :D

I haven't been since 2002. I skipped a few years and went to other events like Norwalk, The Midwest Challenge, and Indy. After that, I chose to go back to school and said I'd go this year since I finished that up. Now after hearing my friends talk about the price of gas, food, hotels, and taking care of the car while racing it seems like more work than play. I can think of alot of things to do with that $1500 they spent on average.:confused:

Gonna try and make it this year,will be my first trip out there. Only 14hr drive.:eek:

well my "tin can" is actually coming along:eek:

Attachments

• 100_0542.jpg
    100_0542.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 246
Offical NOT goin to BG thread :p Starting this thread so it won't sidetrack the other "09 BG Tai" thread. I prob won't again this year.. some buick people have a problem with me racing my "buick powered tin can" :eek: :p guess they are scared :eek: :biggrin:

Of course they are going to cry. You most likely would beat the hell out of them. If i ran in the same class id want the quickest and fastest to be there. That way if i win id know i had the real deal. Not winning because someone with a quicker car didnt show. I say build the lightest tin can you can and ballast the back of it up so you can smack'em all down.

Of course they are going to cry. You most likely would beat the hell out of them. If i ran in the same class id want the quickest and fastest to be there. That way if i win id know i had the real deal. Not winning because someone with a quicker car didnt show. I say build the lightest tin can you can and ballast the back of it up so you can smack'em all down.

well my car is very heavy for an RX7. weighed it with scales and it comes in @ 3323#s with a full tank of gas. then add my weight and I am with the Buicks @ 3550 :confused: I thought they were a lot lighter to. Prob all the batteries in the trunk for the hydraulic's . They help throw the front end up so it should hook pretty good :cool:

Attachments

• hydra2.JPG
    hydra2.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 258
Like I said, as long as it meets weight you should be able to run it. I wouldn't expect that car to be really light anyway.

Like I said, as long as it meets weight you should be able to run it. I wouldn't expect that car to be really light anyway.

X2 if there is a set of rules including min weight, you should be able to run.

I've already been paid*cough* mean set the rules and there are no issues :D

As long as he meets weight.. unless there are objections from other racers :redface: