And the WINNER in BG is ?????

Grumpy

Thread killer
I got this second hand info so take it for what its worth:rolleyes: .. JD won in TAI :biggrin: poor guy prob can't get his helmet off after the last run :eek: CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damm I guess this ends the "woulda, shoulda, coulda's" for now :p Ok open up another thread and get some summer "bench racing" goin :biggrin:

JD had it handed to him. Two fastest cars pushed through the lights.

Oh well that's heads up for you.

10.60's with 21 psi, I'm not complaining yet.

Who is JD? What is his username?

Congrats to him though, a Win is a Win!

Who is JD? What is his username?

Congrats to him though, a Win is a Win!

"jdsgnx" is his name here ... yup a win is a win !!! the woulda, coulda, shoulda's are all thrown out the window at that point :p

We had one broken TAI car with us, so I really didn't want to chance breaking mine in case we didnt get that headgasket fixed and I'd have to drive mine home.

Slicks? I went a 1.52 on D/R's. Maybe I need some slicks.

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT PARTICIPATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Jason aka quickyone . Just remember, it's not over till it's over. Great job!!!!!

To all that weren't able to participate, you missed a GREAT TIME!

Thanks,
JD

We had one broken TAI car with us, so I really didn't want to chance breaking mine in case we didnt get that headgasket fixed and I'd have to drive mine home.

Slicks? I went a 1.52 on D/R's. Maybe I need some slicks.

ya we want to try slicks .. Melissa has gone 1.4s on drag radials BUT we want the car to be more consistent and hopefully get even better 60"s :cool:

So you can't race anymore with your car OR did ya put a cage in it ?? I'd be chompin on the bit to push that to see how it goes with some boost :p :biggrin:

So JD... TTA goin to Reynolds :eek: :p

DR's hook, but a slick is way more constistent.

There's a track a couple hours from me that doesn't care if I have a cage or not. So I'll bring it there to start tuning.

There's a track a couple hours from me that doesn't care if I have a cage or not. So I'll bring it there to start tuning.

hey come on !!! you have nice weather all the time and your just "starting" to tune on it ?? :rolleyes: :p that would be like having a nice girlfriend and ....never mind :biggrin:

There's a track a couple hours from me that doesn't care if I have a cage or not. QUOTE]
Wish that was our case. I'd hate to go alittle too fast and then not be able to do anymore. 10s is something else.

hey come on !!! you have nice weather all the time and your just "starting" to tune on it ?? :rolleyes: :p that would be like having a nice girlfriend and ....never mind :biggrin:[/QUOTE

He he, that's funny. Might try next weekend.

Congrats to JD and Jason. TAI is a blast. Thanks to Julio for putting together a great class. Really enjoyed meeting everyone and putting some names with faces. I'll be working on my driving skills for next year.:biggrin: Can't wait already.
Randy

Way to go JD!!!!!

Congrats JD!! It was nice to meet you & your wife. Donnie, my son & I had a great time.

See ya soon (Mr.Peshy)! :biggrin:

Scot W.

Had a great time. Didn't win, but I'm still learning this alky thing. Thanks to the N'orlins gang for their help. Was chasing boost problems all week. Car's best time was 11.8@114 and later ran a 117. It gained 5mph just locking the TC. Some tires, practice and tuning and I'll be better.

Anyone hitting any other races this year? BPG?

Yup.. Jason ran an 11.73.

Was wild to see the two top guys red light... Joe Reif Jr. also red lighted.

My books with the data are with the race director.. as soon as I can get back the info.. i'll do a write up. It was a great time... lots of passes by everyone.. neat thing was we had our group segregated and ran together. The Fastest car was Randy's at 10.58 and the Damon at 10.6.. Joe Reif Jr ran 11.08-11.14 on 4 of his passes.. car was the most consistant of the bunch.

Basically 8 cars.. all were qualified. One lost a HG on the first hit.. he ran 11.7 at 100 letting off at the 1/8.. since he couldnt make it back, Randy got the by run. 1st round was Jason(TTA)vs Joe Reif.. Joe red lit.. then it was Damon against Joe Midolo.. Damon left at an idle.. almost lost it.. he ran 11.9 at 122.. The Jack and Roy ran.. Roy had him till the 1/8 and let off.. before the run he had mentioned the car was leaning out on the top end.. figured that caught up with him. Jack won that one.

Second round.. Randy and Jack.. Randy started to build boost... car pushed through the lights.. Jack won.. And Jason(TTA) and Damon.. same deal.. Damon started to build boost and left early.. red light.. Jason coasted down the track.

Third round.. Jack vs Jason.. Jack 11.5 won to Jason's 12.2.

Would like to thank the following sponsors,
KDK in Orlando,
Chris from Turbo Trans AM.Com
Full Throttle Speed
Alkycontrol
GSCA

And the GSCA for letting us run our class.

As soon as I can get the pixs from a borrowed Camera and data from the sheets.. i'll do a comprehensive writeup.

So who's ready for next year.. I certainly am :D