2008 GS Nats in BG - The most fun year!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Well as most already know I sold my car and drove there with a very good friend of mine that owns the silver T-type (1OFFIVE) on the tags. It's a 1of5 factory GM methanol test cars. I recently had my 9th surgery on my rt. foot. I got the stiches out on monday and was in BG on tuesday! ;) Well even though I didn't have a car at this event it still turned out to be the most memorable and fun year we ever had there. My son Brenden got to meet new freinds also. He met Jase Cramer and spent alot of time playing and watching movies in there RV. He also met Jake Hartline. It was great to see him meet new freinds as well as me. Now he will also have freinds to go back and see...

I can't begin to thank these people enough for there generosity and hospitality. We had a great time at the campground!!

"What happens in the camground stays in the campground"! :biggrin:

Adam C. & Wade for the killer stakes & venison
Mr & Mrs Kerney for there awesome fish fry. (Dick thanks for the doctoring of my sons elbow).. :)
Mr & Mrs Galina
Jason & Kathy Cramer (Kathy thanks for taking my son with you to the theme park).
Cal & Holly & Jake Hartline
Billy T.
Dave Fiscus
Clint (sydwndr)
Bryan (quick6nkc)
"JD" aka. (Mr. Peshy) & his wife :biggrin: (Wishing you luck with the baby)
Jason White & freinds
Otto P. & Freinds
Willard Brown (congrats buddy!)
Bobby Don
Bweavy and the gang
Will Wilkerson
Julio & Maria

I know i've probably forgot to mention some names but everyone I met were wonderfull people. Very top notch and high class,yet very down to earth!! I really look forward to next year and hanging with everyone again.

Scot W.

Does everyone remember this toy? :biggrin:

I just spoke with Jake and he said to make sure Brenden comes again next year. You on the other hand....... :wink:

Scot, It was nice to put a face with a screen name in the staging lanes before TAI.

Scot, It was nice to put a face with a screen name in the staging lanes before TAI.
My pleasure, It was nice to speak to you also! If everything goes as planed for next year I will be in a car next to you! ;)

Scot W.

Awesome, the more the merrier. TAI is gonna be the class to run. Need any advise/help pm me. I'll help if I can.

Scot, sorry I did not get to meet you but I did see that beast come by my tent several times. :eek: I heard the owner said it could not get stuck but a mud hole proved him wrong. LOL I had a great time as well and hope to have our car there next year.

Jim

Scot,
That six wheeler was pretty cool. I am just glad I didn't throw anybody out of the truck coming back from pulling it out :biggrin: Next time he should make sure the winch is working before he sinks it :eek:

Scot,
That six wheeler was pretty cool. I am just glad I didn't throw anybody out of the truck coming back from pulling it out :biggrin: Next time he should make sure the winch is working before he sinks it :eek:
I was holding on for dear life!! I wasn't going anywhere..

Bet that truck was quite muddy the next day!! :biggrin:

Scot W.

I was holding on for dear life!! I wasn't going anywhere..

Bet that truck was quite muddy the next day!! :biggrin:

Scot W.

Yeah, I brought a little bit of Kentucky home with me :biggrin: That was fun, I think I scared Jason and Richie :eek:

Man I couldn't make it this year, I am still kicking myself in the butt. Sounded like one of the best years in a few years.

Man I couldn't make it this year, I am still kicking myself in the butt. Sounded like one of the best years in a few years.

Not sure how to compare this year to any others as it was my first, but I will say I have never met a better group of people. Everyone there was extremely kind and gracious. From the stock class racers all the way to Mr Gallina setting world records, every person we encountered was very nice. My brother made the comment one day, "most people who are this good at what they do aren't this nice and humble." I guess joining the Buick Community was a good idea.............thanks to everybody there for making us feel so at home.

Not sure how to compare this year to any others as it was my first, but I will say I have never met a better group of people. Everyone there was extremely kind and gracious. From the stock class racers all the way to Mr Gallina setting world records, every person we encountered was very nice. My brother made the comment one day, "most people who are this good at what they do aren't this nice and humble." I guess joining the Buick Community was a good idea.............thanks to everybody there for making us feel so at home.

DITTO!!!!!
I've said it before and I'll say it again BUICK PEOPLE ARE THE NICEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!!!!!

SO WHEN YOU OPENING THAT RESTURANT!!!!!! AND GRILL UP SOME MORE OF THAT BBQ!!!!!

THANKS JD

Good seeing you Scott. The coolest thing about BG is getting to see old friends and making new ones.

Got the lights the other day - may install them this weekend if I get time. Thanks!

Good seeing you Scott. The coolest thing about BG is getting to see old friends and making new ones.

Got the lights the other day - may install them this weekend if I get time. Thanks!
Thanks Will it was good seeing you again this year. See I told you the lights would be there when you got home! ;)

See ya next year!

Scot W.