My Thank You Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
First and foremost I would like to thank The Lord Jesus Christ for providing us with a perfect week of weather and providing us a chance to all get together and share what we all have in common, the love of the Turbo Buick... My prayers where answered...

I know I am going to forget to list some people here but I met so many people and made so many new friends I will be processing it all for weeks:biggrin: So please don't take it wrong if I forget something. My brain is still on overload...

Richard Clark-
Mr. Clark, I can't put into words how much I want to thank you. You dumped tons of money into this as well and you opened your personal space up to the Buick world to enjoy. Your place is special and unique in every way. We have all started calling it the disney land of Buicks... Your knowledge base, personal hands on help, and equipment you let be used just goes without reproach... The Buick world owes you alot and I know people just can't really grasp that until personally seeing what takes place at your facility. You did so much and asked nothing in return, so as many times as I can say it THANKS MR. Richard Clark!

Clint Atkins-
Clint, you are a professional event coordinator! Without Clint I would have been lost... He told me to have fun and he run the show, and he did... I know you put a lot of hours into this thing Clint and I will never forget you for it buddy! You must bring your "bro" every time from now on too, as I got to pimp that golf cart some more:biggrin: Thank him again for me too!

Wait until you see the documentary being filmed that Clint and I both were interviewed for about the Buick and Mr. Clark. Clint sounded like a professional. I told him he needed his on show on speed:biggrin: Me on the other hand got nervous and sounded like a bafoon LOL!!!

Piedmont Dragway-
I would like to thank Mr. Jim Turner from Piedmont Dragway for providing us with a GREAT facility for racing. Seemed the track was good all week and traction wasn't an issue. If someone felt something was needed they jumped right on it! We plan to return for sure!

Brian Weaver-
Brian from Gbodyparts.com came down, for me:biggrin:, and spent the week vending and answering questions. He stopped helping customers to come help work on my car several times. He is a friend in deed!
Also I would like to add that Brian stepped up and paid the FULL FIRST PLACE PURSE IN TSO! Instead of the committed $500 he stepped up to help me and the class and paid the whole $1500 first place purse that Mr. Ficuss won!

Nick Micale-
Nick it was great meeting you again but it was even better getting to know you. I truly feel I can call you my friend... We spent lots of time talking and Nick was so excited about the event and offered as much help as possible and lots of ideas... Also who can forget the awesome TA Block raffle. Then you have AZGN and TA back up the goodies with the ability to use your tickets as $100 or $200 coupons on another block or heads respectively...

Jack Cotton-
My big bear friend:biggrin: Thanks as always Jack for coming down and supporting anything involving TurboBuick.com! I know I can count on Jack for anything! Thank Cotton's Performance for sponsoring the 7.49 index class!

Pete Hoffman-
Pete, I don't recall meeting a nicer gentleman than you. You are always so nice an polite and always willing to help. Thanks to you and Kirban Performance for coming down and supporting the event and helping in anyway possible! As always it was a pleasure!

Paul Ferry-
Paul, thank you again for making the long trip down and putting on the great display you provide and doing the excellent tech sessions you do. H&R's crew worked tirelessly through the week helping racers and helping us sale some T Shirts too! Paul provided some great give a ways and as always just helps make an event complete!
Paul you are another one that I consider an official new friend after this. I am so glad we had a chance to talk, even though we didn't get to finish, I know you are a good man and I appreciate all you do for us!

Scot W-
Thanks Scot for coming out and supporting the event the way you did. The class made for some exciting runs even though it didn't get to run... You, my friend, were there every time I needed help and I appreciate it! You are a great vendor, member, and friend!

Bob Bailey-
Wow, what else can you say about Bob! We all owe you a thanks for sharing your vast knowledge about these cars with us. You did an excellent tech seminar and then you were at the track all week helping anyone that needed it! He raffled of 3 of his new 2 step boxes and everyone was so excited about that! Bob wasn't even scheduled to come, as Mike from Full Throttle was but couldn't due to a family thing, but he took the whole week to come spend with us down in NC! Friend it was so great seeing you again and meeting your brother! I look forward to seeing you again!

Paul Castle-
Thank you Paul for making the long trip down to spend with us for the entire week. Paul is from World of MotorWorks and he raffled off a GNX dash! Paul is also the newest vendor on TurboBuick.com. He status will be up soon. Thank you again for selling some T's for us and putting in a long weeks work!

Patrick and Harry-
Precision Turbo sponsored the TSM class race. They also came down and spent part of the week with us and did the unforgettable DYNO DAY CHALLANGE! What you did was beyond the call and we will never forget it! You guys keeping pushing the limits in Turbo Technology and making our cars faster and faster...
Harry, it was great seeing you again buddy and I can't wait to hear more details about your race car. You should post up the info here as I think the guys would love to know more about it. I had no clue until I heard you discussing it! The tech session was prasied as excellent, THANKS man!
Patrick, I made another friend this week in Patrick. What can you say but class act! You are always so helpful on the boards with your vast amount of turbo knowlegde and you worked your but off for the dyno day challenge. I can't thank you enough.

Lonnie Diers-
My friend and transman! Thank you so much for coming down and doing an excellent tech session! Also thank you for getting the transmissions down on time for us as promised!

Tom from Champion-
Tom wasn't able to make it down to the event. However he sponsored the 6.99 index event and made sure we talked and he apologized for not being able to make as he wanted to attend so badly. He still sponsored the class and made it clear he wanted to support TurboBuick.com and he would be here next year for sure!

Julio-
Thanks Julio for making the long trip up to support the TAI class. Julio worked hard installing and tuning cars for customers along with his duties as class RR. I was late deciding to run my car or not and was gone the night they did the fuel ups. So Julio got in the truck with me, I think I scared him;), and verified the fill up! Great RR work! It was great having you down as usual bud and I appreciate all you did!

To the Hartline Crew-
Thanks to all of you that came up or down (LOL) to support our event. I can count on Cal to bring a following with him to an event.

Cal-
Thanks my friend for everything... You always bring your A game to event. You work your but off to help any and everyone possible. Hartline Performance sold us the XFI for the raffle at a great price. Cal and Holly both do what ever they can to support TurboBuick.com. I truly appreciate all you do buddy!

Otto-
What can I say. It just wouldn't have been right without Otto! Otto is my buddy and a good friend. He will help anyone at the drop of a hat with anything. He provided some excellent entertainment for us on day 1 and 2 at the track with the Benzo.

Don Cruz-
Don it was Truly great really getting to meet you and spend a little time with you. You weren't what I expected, LOL! I feel like I made a friend in you and I really appreciate you coming up all this way and supporting this event. You made a point to thank me numerous times and I really owe you the thanks. You are a straight up no BS dude and I like that! I look forward to seeing you again!

JD-
I know I have really found a buddy and friend in JD! This guy is SO nice and so willing to help or talk to anyone! JD it was just so great getting to know you buddy! Thanks for bringing up the car and I am glad you got it dialed in!

Jason White-
It was great seeing my friend Jason White again! He is one of my favorite drivers and just a great person. This guy supports the events and is a true racer! I can't say enough about Jason, class act! Thanks buddy! Congrats on winning TSM and 2nd in TSO (with a 109)! You were the big winner for the day! Wait until the video of you holding all that CASH;)

Dave Fiscus-
Dave, I have always heard how nice you are. I had no idea! It was so great meeting you and I agree, you are one of the nicest people I have ever met! I feel like I can call you a friend just after the brief minutes we had together, you are just that kind of person I can tell... I truly appreciate you coming down and congrats on winning TSO!

Tony G-
Tony it was great finally meeting you. Thanks for coming down and I hated you couldn't bring the car. I really appreciate your supporting the event though!

Sean Hayes-
Sean, it was great meeting you and talking with you. You have a sweet boy there and I was touched at how close you two are... My son was sick and couldn't come and watching you two kept me going... I can tell you are a good man and I proud to say call you a friend. You are a great father and a great racer and TurboBuick.com member! Thanks for coming up and congrats on the win!

Dusty Bradford-
Thanks for coming up Dusty! It was great to see you again friend and I really appreciate you sponsoring the 8.49 index class. You are are a great guy and a true racer! Your presence is always appreciated!

Jennifer & Scott Lambert-
Thanks Jennifer! I truly appreciate everything you did all week, you and Scott. You were so helpful and so nice. I owe you a debt of gratitude! Congrats on winning the Drag Radials and Scott congrats to you on the H&R Bar and winning the 8.49 index class!

Steve Thompson-
Thanks for coming out friend and bringing that beautiful car. It is always great to see you!

Sully-
Thanks for coming out friend! Sorry you couldn't run but I truly appreciate you coming back to run the TSM race!

Mike Booher-
Thanks Mike for making the trip and bringing down that BEAST of a machine you got! You put on one heck of a show for us all, my ears still hurt LOL! It was great meeting you sir and congrats on winning the Quick 8 and all that CASH!

Derrick Godwin-
It was great meeting you buddy! You are a good man, I appreciate the alky, and the laughs about you know who in the political section LOL! Congrats on winning the Quick 16 and the runner up spot in the 6.99 index!

Carl Ijames-
It was nice meeting you buddy! You came down and spent the whole week with us and I had some great talks with you. I appreciate you supporting the board and the event sir!

Rick Hunt-
It was nice meeting you Sir. I appreciate you coming down and supporting the event and the board... You are a nice man and have a super nice car... Again, it was so nice to meet you...

Jim-
It was so nice to finally get to meet you buddy! You are a truly nice gentleman and I appreciate you and quicky coming down for the event. It was a pleasure meeting both of you... Thanks so much for all the great shots. That is one heck of a camera! Thanks my friend!

Mike Shields-
Congrats buddy! It was great seeing you again as usual. Congrats on the win my man! You got that TA flying!

Jim W-
Jim it was great seeing you on Wed. I was so glad to hear about Zack new future, I have thought often of you guys! Thanks for coming up!

Eric Singer!
Thanks buddy for coming out and supporting the board as always! Congrats on runner up! I appreciate it!

BWR- Jay, Randy, Eric! Always thanks guys!

There are dozens of more names and faces going through my head right now... I know I left people out and if so I apologize up front. I am wore out as I drove back and forth everyday 4+hrs a day...

Finally I would like to thank each and EVERY member that came down and raced or spectated! We put this event on strictly for you. We truly appreciate every single one of you. Without you guys there would be no events. If you judge it on $ we lost big. If you judge it on the merits of the event it was a HUGE and COMPLETE SUCCESS! We may not have had the car count as we had hoped however every single person I spoke was truly amazed at the week's events and the difference in this event from anything EVER done before! We did our very best to give everyone a unique and truly remarkable event. The mission was a success!

With your support we plan on doing this again next year!

Shane, we all thank you for your hard work and support in this event as you are a special blessing to the Buick community! :)

Your leadership and example as a role model for all to look up to is greatly appreciated and respected from all of us involved with turbo Buicks , be them owners, vendors and interested by-standers.

Your efforts and philosphy over the past years have been a driving force in healing and bonding our community, it has been a wonderful ride.

Thank you again, we will continue to support you best we can on this exciting journey with the cars and people we love.

SHANE - CLINT AND COMPANY , Huge thank you from the Booher team!!! Thats the first Buick event I have ever been treated like an equal and not an outcast. Cant thank you enough for having us compete in your race and take home the inagural race win. Sorry we not able to put on a better show for you , but we were having a few issues. For those the think I was sand bagging , thats not the case. Remember we live in Ohio and my motor with a bunch of changes had not even been started until we got there on thursday afternoon. Anyway THANKS!!!! Mike & Lynda Booher:cool:

Shane, we all thank you for your hard work and support in this event as you are a special blessing to the Buick community! :)

Your leadership and example as a role model for all to look up to is greatly appreciated and respected from all of us involved with turbo Buicks , be them owners, vendors and interested by-standers.

Your efforts and philosphy over the past years have been a driving force in healing and bonding our community, it has been a wonderful ride.

Thank you again, we will continue to support you best we can on this exciting journey with the cars and people we love.

I don't think it can be said any better than that......

In my own words thanks to ALL, for all the hard work that allowed us to have the gathering & fellowship.....friendships where built that will last a life time.

A very special thanks to Shane, Mr Clark & Clint! for all the efforts,
and endless hrs of work you put into this Event.

Shane,you and Clint (and others) did a kick ass job putting this on.
Sorry I could not stay through the week as I had some pressing issues back at the shop.
I am definetly in for next year!

A huge thanks goes out to Shane, Clint and crew for putting on a great 1st event (first of many I hope). I was really bumbed that I couldn't get my car there, but there was no way I was going miss this event.

Met a lot of great people and was able to put faces to names!!

The racing was GREAT (except for the one mishap), and all the time we spent at Richard's picking his brain was absolutely PRICELESS!!!!
A huge thanks goes out to Richard for his place and his knowledge. I was in absolute awe at the sheer depth of his Turbo Buick knowledge!! And his parts collection! OMG!!!!!!

Fortnately Kathy and I were able to do the entire week and spend it with our Daughter (TurboMichelle) and Son-in-Law (GNX 405). John magaged to get his powermasters dyno'd, and then go onto win first place with his beautifully restored GNX in the show portion.

Again, thanks to for the EVENT! Thanks to the SPONSORS! Thanks to the RACERS. It was a fantastic week!!

Dave, you are certainly one of the ones I forgot to mention! It was an honor to meet you. I have respected you from day one on the boards... It was a pleasure Sir!

Shane, Clint and crew GNS Performance gives a huge Thank You! for putting on such a great event. I was really happy how my car performed and was cutting 1.8 60' times consistantly all week. It was unfortunet that TSR couldn't run but hopefully we will see it in the future, I truely belive it will be a very fun class..

My friend Gary and I met a lot of great people and was able to put faces to names for the first time! Thanks to (TurboDave) for talking gary and I into putting both our cars in the show and we were both supprised when I won 1st place in the Modifyed Regal class and Gary won 2nd in the Stock Regal class.. 1st time I've ever entered a car in a show.. :biggrin:

Again, thanks to for the EVENT! Thanks to the other supporting SPONSORS! Thanks to the RACERS who traveled. It was a fantastic Time, Thanks again to ALL who put this event on!!

Scot W.

Big Ditto's to what Shane said, after going to the Nats several years, and All the Etown events, this was Hands Down the Best event in 20 years!! And also putting a Face to so many Great names was tremendous..my only Regret was not meeting TurboDave, who helped me out a Lot in the 90's through the boards..I didn't know you were there..anyhow can't Wait until next year!!:)

Big thanks to Shane and Clint for organizing this event. I feel it's the future of Buick events. This is a one of a kind event that no one should miss. The knowledge gained from Richard as well as all the other hard core Buick guys is simply priceless. This was by far the best event I have attended.

Thanks to Mr Clark for his generosity and for hosting all of us during the days before the track opened and during the am repair sessions:biggrin: Not to mention the access he allowed us for any tool ever built.

Thanks to Mr Clark for his generosity and for hosting all of us during the days before the track opened and during the am repair sessions:biggrin: Not to mention the access he allowed us for any tool ever built.

LOL!!! The funniest part was watching Jason go over to get tools to work on the tranny and when he opened the drawers to get something out to watch him shake his head in total amazement when he seen just a fraction of the tools that RC has at his disposal, Especially the ones made specific for tranny rebuilds that you can't buy ANYWHERE. :)

I also wish to personally thank all the people that made this event come together. Without them it could not happen.

LOL!!! The funniest part was watching Jason go over to get tools to work on the tranny and when he opened the drawers to get something out to watch him shake his head in total amazement when he seen just a fraction of the tools that RC has at his disposal, Especially the ones made specific for tranny rebuilds that you can't buy ANYWHERE. :)

That is so true, I was amazed everytime I opened a drawer looking for some tool and finding a better tool!

Shane and Clint Thank you for supporting the racers. I had a great time and really wished I could have been there the Whole Week! I missed out on a lot of stuff earlier in the week..

And yes, Richard Clark's hospitality and wealth of knowledge is truely AMAZING!

Shane, it was a pleasure to finally meet you as well. A huge thanks to you, Clint, Richard, Gene, all the vendors, and others for making this event what I have always wanted. A buick event in my home town is awesome. It was great to see old friends, put some names with faces, and make some new ones as well. Its amazing that just a few years ago when I started attending the BG event, as I talked to some of the "racers", not many people knew Richard Clark. They didn't know his passion and what he could bring to the Buick world. The idea of an informational/racer event is great, and you guys have helped shape it for us. There is something for everyone! You guys ( I believe) have started what is going to be the landmark buick event to attend each year. Especially if Richard has anything to say about it ! LOL At dinner the other night, he was talking about the missle plant with a "transmition building" and a "dyno building" and an "engine building".......I give it about 9 months and we'll hear something about it. :biggrin:

Sean Hayes-
Sean, it was great meeting you and talking with you. You have a sweet boy there and I was touched at how close you two are... My son was sick and couldn't come and watching you two kept me going... I can tell you are a good man and I proud to say call you a friend. You are a great father and a great racer and TurboBuick.com member! Thanks for coming up and congrats on the win!

Thanks Shane.....He is my crew chief....I can tell you now that I catch more grief from him if I lose than anyone can dish out. He lets me know all the things I did wrong and what I need to do in order to win. LOL. Thanks for having such a event that family and children are welcomed. It was a blast with probably the closest race for the WIN that I have ever been involved in. Those who didnt get to attend missed out on a great event.

Thanks

Had a good time...eventhough I didn't bring my car,I got a chance to buy some parts ;) and take pictures while meeting new people..would like to come back next year..

Great work !!

First and foremost I would like to thank The Lord Jesus Christ for providing us with a perfect week of weather and providing us a chance to all get together and share what we all have in common, the love of the Turbo Buick... My prayers where answered...

I know I am going to forget to list some people here but I met so many people and made so many new friends I will be processing it all for weeks:biggrin: So please don't take it wrong if I forget something. My brain is still on overload...

Richard Clark-
Mr. Clark, I can't put into words how much I want to thank you. You dumped tons of money into this as well and you opened your personal space up to the Buick world to enjoy. Your place is special and unique in every way. We have all started calling it the disney land of Buicks... Your knowledge base, personal hands on help, and equipment you let be used just goes without reproach... The Buick world owes you alot and I know people just can't really grasp that until personally seeing what takes place at your facility. You did so much and asked nothing in return, so as many times as I can say it THANKS MR. Richard Clark!

Clint Atkins-
Clint, you are a professional event coordinator! Without Clint I would have been lost... He told me to have fun and he run the show, and he did... I know you put a lot of hours into this thing Clint and I will never forget you for it buddy! You must bring your "bro" every time from now on too, as I got to pimp that golf cart some more:biggrin: Thank him again for me too!

Wait until you see the documentary being filmed that Clint and I both were interviewed for about the Buick and Mr. Clark. Clint sounded like a professional. I told him he needed his on show on speed:biggrin: Me on the other hand got nervous and sounded like a bafoon LOL!!!

Piedmont Dragway-
I would like to thank Mr. Jim Turner from Piedmont Dragway for providing us with a GREAT facility for racing. Seemed the track was good all week and traction wasn't an issue. If someone felt something was needed they jumped right on it! We plan to return for sure!

Brian Weaver-
Brian from Gbodyparts.com came down, for me:biggrin:, and spent the week vending and answering questions. He stopped helping customers to come help work on my car several times. He is a friend in deed!
Also I would like to add that Brian stepped up and paid the FULL FIRST PLACE PURSE IN TSO! Instead of the committed $500 he stepped up to help me and the class and paid the whole $1500 first place purse that Mr. Ficuss won!

Nick Micale-
Nick it was great meeting you again but it was even better getting to know you. I truly feel I can call you my friend... We spent lots of time talking and Nick was so excited about the event and offered as much help as possible and lots of ideas... Also who can forget the awesome TA Block raffle. Then you have AZGN and TA back up the goodies with the ability to use your tickets as $100 or $200 coupons on another block or heads respectively...

Jack Cotton-
My big bear friend:biggrin: Thanks as always Jack for coming down and supporting anything involving TurboBuick.com! I know I can count on Jack for anything! Thank Cotton's Performance for sponsoring the 7.49 index class!

Pete Hoffman-
Pete, I don't recall meeting a nicer gentleman than you. You are always so nice an polite and always willing to help. Thanks to you and Kirban Performance for coming down and supporting the event and helping in anyway possible! As always it was a pleasure!

Paul Ferry-
Paul, thank you again for making the long trip down and putting on the great display you provide and doing the excellent tech sessions you do. H&R's crew worked tirelessly through the week helping racers and helping us sale some T Shirts too! Paul provided some great give a ways and as always just helps make an event complete!
Paul you are another one that I consider an official new friend after this. I am so glad we had a chance to talk, even though we didn't get to finish, I know you are a good man and I appreciate all you do for us!

Scot W-
Thanks Scot for coming out and supporting the event the way you did. The class made for some exciting runs even though it didn't get to run... You, my friend, were there every time I needed help and I appreciate it! You are a great vendor, member, and friend!

Bob Bailey-
Wow, what else can you say about Bob! We all owe you a thanks for sharing your vast knowledge about these cars with us. You did an excellent tech seminar and then you were at the track all week helping anyone that needed it! He raffled of 3 of his new 2 step boxes and everyone was so excited about that! Bob wasn't even scheduled to come, as Mike from Full Throttle was but couldn't due to a family thing, but he took the whole week to come spend with us down in NC! Friend it was so great seeing you again and meeting your brother! I look forward to seeing you again!

Paul Castle-
Thank you Paul for making the long trip down to spend with us for the entire week. Paul is from World of MotorWorks and he raffled off a GNX dash! Paul is also the newest vendor on TurboBuick.com. He status will be up soon. Thank you again for selling some T's for us and putting in a long weeks work!

Patrick and Harry-
Precision Turbo sponsored the TSM class race. They also came down and spent part of the week with us and did the unforgettable DYNO DAY CHALLANGE! What you did was beyond the call and we will never forget it! You guys keeping pushing the limits in Turbo Technology and making our cars faster and faster...
Harry, it was great seeing you again buddy and I can't wait to hear more details about your race car. You should post up the info here as I think the guys would love to know more about it. I had no clue until I heard you discussing it! The tech session was prasied as excellent, THANKS man!
Patrick, I made another friend this week in Patrick. What can you say but class act! You are always so helpful on the boards with your vast amount of turbo knowlegde and you worked your but off for the dyno day challenge. I can't thank you enough.

Lonnie Diers-
My friend and transman! Thank you so much for coming down and doing an excellent tech session! Also thank you for getting the transmissions down on time for us as promised!

Tom from Champion-
Tom wasn't able to make it down to the event. However he sponsored the 6.99 index event and made sure we talked and he apologized for not being able to make as he wanted to attend so badly. He still sponsored the class and made it clear he wanted to support TurboBuick.com and he would be here next year for sure!

Julio-
Thanks Julio for making the long trip up to support the TAI class. Julio worked hard installing and tuning cars for customers along with his duties as class RR. I was late deciding to run my car or not and was gone the night they did the fuel ups. So Julio got in the truck with me, I think I scared him;), and verified the fill up! Great RR work! It was great having you down as usual bud and I appreciate all you did!

To the Hartline Crew-
Thanks to all of you that came up or down (LOL) to support our event. I can count on Cal to bring a following with him to an event.

Cal-
Thanks my friend for everything... You always bring your A game to event. You work your but off to help any and everyone possible. Hartline Performance sold us the XFI for the raffle at a great price. Cal and Holly both do what ever they can to support TurboBuick.com. I truly appreciate all you do buddy!

Otto-
What can I say. It just wouldn't have been right without Otto! Otto is my buddy and a good friend. He will help anyone at the drop of a hat with anything. He provided some excellent entertainment for us on day 1 and 2 at the track with the Benzo.

Don Cruz-
Don it was Truly great really getting to meet you and spend a little time with you. You weren't what I expected, LOL! I feel like I made a friend in you and I really appreciate you coming up all this way and supporting this event. You made a point to thank me numerous times and I really owe you the thanks. You are a straight up no BS dude and I like that! I look forward to seeing you again!

JD-
I know I have really found a buddy and friend in JD! This guy is SO nice and so willing to help or talk to anyone! JD it was just so great getting to know you buddy! Thanks for bringing up the car and I am glad you got it dialed in!

Jason White-
It was great seeing my friend Jason White again! He is one of my favorite drivers and just a great person. This guy supports the events and is a true racer! I can't say enough about Jason, class act! Thanks buddy! Congrats on winning TSM and 2nd in TSO (with a 109)! You were the big winner for the day! Wait until the video of you holding all that CASH;)

Dave Fiscus-
Dave, I have always heard how nice you are. I had no idea! It was so great meeting you and I agree, you are one of the nicest people I have ever met! I feel like I can call you a friend just after the brief minutes we had together, you are just that kind of person I can tell... I truly appreciate you coming down and congrats on winning TSO!

Tony G-
Tony it was great finally meeting you. Thanks for coming down and I hated you couldn't bring the car. I really appreciate your supporting the event though!

Sean Hayes-

Dusty Bradford-
Thanks for coming up Dusty! It was great to see you again friend and I really appreciate you sponsoring the 8.49 index class. You are are a great guy and a true racer! Your presence is always appreciated!

Jennifer & Scott Lambert-
Thanks Jennifer! I truly appreciate everything you did all week, you and Scott. You were so helpful and so nice. I owe you a debt of gratitude! Congrats on winning the Drag Radials and Scott congrats to you on the H&R Bar and winning the 8.49 index class!

Steve Thompson-
Thanks for coming out friend and bringing that beautiful car. It is always great to see you!

Sully-
Thanks for coming out friend! Sorry you couldn't run but I truly appreciate you coming back to run the TSM race!

Mike Booher-
Thanks Mike for making the trip and bringing down that BEAST of a machine you got! You put on one heck of a show for us all, my ears still hurt LOL! It was great meeting you sir and congrats on winning the Quick 8 and all that CASH!

Derrick Godwin-
It was great meeting you buddy! You are a good man, I appreciate the alky, and the laughs about you know who in the political section LOL! Congrats on winning the Quick 16 and the runner up spot in the 6.99 index!

Carl Ijames-
It was nice meeting you buddy! You came down and spent the whole week with us and I had some great talks with you. I appreciate you supporting the board and the event sir!

Rick Hunt-
It was nice meeting you Sir. I appreciate you coming down and supporting the event and the board... You are a nice man and have a super nice car... Again, it was so nice to meet you...

Jim-
It was so nice to finally get to meet you buddy! You are a truly nice gentleman and I appreciate you and quicky coming down for the event. It was a pleasure meeting both of you... Thanks so much for all the great shots. That is one heck of a camera! Thanks my friend!

Mike Shields-
Congrats buddy! It was great seeing you again as usual. Congrats on the win my man! You got that TA flying!

Jim W-
Jim it was great seeing you on Wed. I was so glad to hear about Zack new future, I have thought often of you guys! Thanks for coming up!

Eric Singer!
Thanks buddy for coming out and supporting the board as always! Congrats on runner up! I appreciate it!

BWR- Jay, Randy, Eric! Always thanks guys!

There are dozens of more names and faces going through my head right now... I know I left people out and if so I apologize up front. I am wore out as I drove back and forth everyday 4+hrs a day...

Finally I would like to thank each and EVERY member that came down and raced or spectated! We put this event on strictly for you. We truly appreciate every single one of you. Without you guys there would be no events. If you judge it on $ we lost big. If you judge it on the merits of the event it was a HUGE and COMPLETE SUCCESS! We may not have had the car count as we had hoped however every single person I spoke was truly amazed at the week's events and the difference in this event from anything EVER done before! We did our very best to give everyone a unique and truly remarkable event. The mission was a success!

With your support we plan on doing this again next year!

Shane it is pretty easy to see from the effort you guy's put into this event you really do care about the BUICK RACERS !!!!:D
Thank you AGAIN AND AGAIN !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.