What is the dumbest question someone has asked you about your car?

LOL...reminds me of a day I was taking pictures of my car in a Menards parking lot and a kid asked me if I was selling it. I said no, but he insisted on a price. I told him 17. He said is $1700 the best you can do? o_O

LOL...reminds me of a day I was taking pictures of my car in a Menards parking lot and a kid asked me if I was selling it. I said no, but he insisted on a price. I told him 17. He said is $1700 the best you can do? o_O
My car is still under construction and I still get the idiots around here thinking I'm building a dirt track car.:rolleyes: Even had a few offer to help with taking the windows out with a sledge to speed it up.o_O

My car is still under construction and I still get the idiots around here thinking I'm building a dirt track car.:rolleyes: Even had a few offer to help with taking the windows out with a sledge to speed it up.o_O

With all the dirt track car parts your putting on there you might as well be.;) lol

Is it????????????;)

I've got 1800 with the 1799 my dad is willing to put in.........................:p

With all the dirt track car parts your putting on there you might as well be.;) lol
Sorry, but my car doesn't have any dirt track parts on it at all.:p I'm using some of the ideas that others aren't willing to use but none of the parts so far.:D

"That thing still got balls?"
"My buddy had one with a 350, what does yours have?"
"What is boost?"

This is from the wife the first time she drove it and she has only drove it twice.

She hit the gas to merge onto the highway and this is the conversation verbatim as the boost kicked in.

Wife- What the f#%! was that?
Me- The reason I bought it!

Now she's to scared to drive it. She doesn't seem to like the back tires always trying to pass the front tires.

Driving a girl home as a favor...

"Is your car a stick shift or an automatic?".
"You know.. I don't know myself let's look! (sarcasm)"
She gave me the death glare..

While at racelegal here in San Diego. Some girl asked; Is that the Darth Vader car?

This has to be a first right guys?

Years back, I raced a 11 second Fox body with H/C/I, gears, etc.

He was shocked by the azz whooping the GN giveth.

So he begged me to open the hood.....He counted the spark plug wires and then asked....

"Howd you hide the the other 2 spark plugs wires, cause this has to be a v8 to run like that?"

Then he pointed to the turbine housing and asked, "What is that?"

I said, "The other two sparkplug wires".

My friend standing nearby died laughing.

I had a gentleman tell me if that Grand National had a Turbo it might be fast. :eek:

Just the other day I was at O'Rielly's getting some car wash supplies, a counter guy said holy cow that car is rare - around 600 made..I said, actually no, it was more like 20,000. You are thinking of the GNX..he literally tried to tell me I was probably wrong and that he heard it on tv there were only 600 or so made. I just said, well, I've owned this car for 10 years and am pretty well versed in GN history, but cool, yea man. I should have said, yea, it's worth $40k, wanna give me $15k? lol.

Just the other day I was at O'Rielly's getting some car wash supplies, a counter guy said holy cow that car is rare - around 600 made..I said, actually no, it was more like 20,000. You are thinking of the GNX..he literally tried to tell me I was probably wrong and that he heard it on tv there were only 600 or so made. I just said, well, I've owned this car for 10 years and am pretty well versed in GN history, but cool, yea man. I should have said, yea, it's worth $40k, wanna give me $15k? lol.
Goes along with the guy asking me if my Grand National was fake. The guy had to completely ignorant to turbo regals. I told the guy, I don't know what you mean. Are you asking if painted another turbo regal black and put Grand National badges on it and replace the interior with Grand National seats and dash? He said what is a turbo regal.

Just Last Night At Sunoco...

Him: Nice Car!
Me: Thanks
Him: 87 right?
Me: Yeah, you got it!:eek:
Him: Really nice!
Me: Wish it had better paint, but thanks!

Then things went sideways a bit.

Him: 350 Twin Turbo?
Me:....uh.. nopeo_O single turbo.... it's been tweaked a bit though!;)
Him: Cool.
Me: Have a good night.

Probably thought it was a Monte anyway with the 350 comment........nice guy though, he didn't act like he knew everything about what he thought he was looking at which was nice.