What is the dumbest question someone has asked you about your car?

A couple times when I have givin someone a ride and I make the turbo surge they ask If i have an exhaust leak or if it's supposed to do that! Countless dumb questions and comments I have heard , I couldn't list them all.. Trust me I went to a automotive school where the average age is from 18 to 25 and all drive mustangs and Hondas , I was straight in the trenches of ignorance !

Didnt get a question, but a show of ignorance non the less. Yesterday, took the car to work (Coast Guard Communications Station) and i decided to ride with the exhaust dump open. As I leave, there is a series of speed bumps i had to go over, so the car gets kinda loud as the billet 9/11 converter needs a little rpms to get going. Not 10 minutes later i get a phone call from my supervisor saying that someone came to him complaining that they saw me "HOTRODDING" in the parking lot, and that my V8 sounds like it has a miss because it was whistling bad. So im in trouble now at work and they "suggested" i dont drive my car there anymore. I was PISSED. I only gave it enough gas to get over the bumps.

I'm at a car show in Southern Maryland today, I'm putting the finishing touches on the GN getting it ready to show. This guy walks up to me and asks if I heard the real story behind the Grand National? I said tell me! He proceeds to tell me how Buick wanted to develope a very fast five passenger sedan, so Buick turned to the Corvette division for help. He continues... after the GN hit the street all the Corvette engineers could say was oops!

Too good not to share!