New TSM car alert.

Most racers are more worried about something that actually has a performance advantage. Then you have those who are worried about someone running a "for sale" sign. Common sense falls in hand when it actually adds an advantage over other racers. We see it every year at BG. Someone always whines about a rule that should be a non issue.

So...........the rules don't mean anything ?.........it's all about the $ ?.......silly rule indeed, but then again, when does the gsca and common sense fall hand in hand ?

Exactly, a silly rule that had absolutely no bearing on the outcome of the race. I'm not sure about the gsca and common sense, but I can spot sour grapes when I see them. And that is all this is. Kip thinks he's clever running in here and throwing something out like that and tagging it with his patented See ya or Thanks, Kip.

Poor sportsmanship is never clever or funny, actually it's disappointing to see someone with Kip's reputation for performance and obvious intelligence behaving in such a manner. Oh well, I guess we all have our moments.

Now back to the fun, how many North TSM racers does it take to screw in a light bulb??

Seven, one to change the bulb and the other six to figure out what to do with the old one!! :biggrin:

Most racers are more worried about something that actually has a performance advantage. Then you have those who are worried about someone running a "for sale" sign. Common sense falls in hand when it actually adds an advantage over other racers. We see it every year at BG. Someone always whines about a rule that should be a non issue.

I'm thinking there is some jealousy and envy envolved :D

What a dick you are Kip, no offense, but seriously your breath smells of a long hard penis.
Adam C

I am not sticking up for anybody but, Adam how do you know what large penis smells like. :eek: :eek: :D
I know what large vaginas smell like. I don't know what any penis smells like though.:D
The fact that the penis was hard tells me it was no accident.

OR ON THE OTHER HAND IT COULD BE A RACE ISSUE.
MAYBE KIP HATES REDNECKS
REDNECKS ARE A RACE ARE THEY NOT
GO NORTH;)

I am not sticking up for anybody but, Adam how do you know what large penis smells like. :eek: :eek: :D
I know what large vaginas smell like. I don't know what any penis smells like though.:D

LMAO!!!

Seems like TAI is dead, nothing but crickets in the alky forum.

this thread is getting ugly enuff without me adding anything to it :p Its a TSM thread. hmmm maybe I need to start a new thread in the Alky section :confused: I bet I have a minimum of 3 feet of snow in my front yard :mad: :rolleyes:

:eek:

Hell no were not like you southern boys no insest here and im in a hard rock band we all share the lady groopies thats how i no theres no shame here dude.its just all big.nothing like a 2 handed blow j.and still plenty left. THEY CALL ME THE P-SSY STRETCHER.

LM effin AO!!!!

Does Hess know you're sniffin around one of his groupies vagina's?!?!?

The only thing is see is the "for sale". rule. Is that what it is about?
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!

The link here Turbo Street Modified that jasons car was built around mentions NOTHING about a lousy "for sale" sign/sticker.

And in another link there is that stupid cheesy rule? COME ON!

GET REAL!!! :rolleyes:

(baby sound)= "WHAA, WHAA" Somebody get some passifiyers and some bottles of formula for this baby!! maybe even a teething ring to nibble on.... :biggrin:

WOW!

shoot bro we share want some thats how we roll chris

MY NIZZLE !!!! Screw the BBQ ,Steaks and mudbugs...Let's do it Harley Blow Out style!!!... Ho's in the pits!!! Ho's for EVERYBODY!!!!

I just wanna go before Kevin (FREE WILLY) Hess:eek: ...And Ronnie's not allowed to sniff around when I'm thru either!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

MY NIZZLE !!!! Screw the BBQ ,Steaks and mudbugs...Let's do it Harley Blow Out style!!!... Ho's in the pits!!! Ho's for EVERYBODY!!!!

I just wanna go before Kevin (FREE WILLY) Hess:eek: ...And Ronnie's not allowed to sniff around when I'm thru either!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

I Really about to piss my pants and have tears in my eyes!!!!:biggrin:

Well if you say you know what LARGE Vagina's smell like then belive it or not you deffinetly know what a large penis smells like because thats what was floppin around in those big fat Vagina's you've been smelling... :biggrin:

Scot W.

Scott, what are you saying?
Is it that you only know what little vaginas smell like?
You will be ok they say penis size does not matter !!!;)

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!

The link here Turbo Street Modified that jasons car was built around mentions NOTHING about a lousy "for sale" sign/sticker.

And in another link there is that stupid cheesy rule? COME ON!

GET REAL!!! :rolleyes:

(baby sound)= "WHAA, WHAA" Somebody get some passifiyers and some bottles of formula for this baby!! maybe even a teething ring to nibble on.... :biggrin:

WOW!
I'm not getting in the middle of this, but GSCA rules and the TSM point series rules are different.