New TSM car alert.

I am disappointed in how far off topic this thread has gone. I am now ashamed that I am the one who started this thread. My purpose was to Congratulate Adam on his maiden voyage in his new TSM ride. Once again Congrats Adam and to your whole team from someone who knows how much hard work it is to build a car for this class. As a future competitor I welcome you into the class.

I wish this thread had not gone into the profanity that has taken place. Turbo Buick.com in my opinion is the most respected website for the Buick community. I know we all like to have fun, but let’s not ruin the creditability of this website, and turn it into a cesspool for our community.

Imagine what we all must look like to those that do not know us, and are reading the dishonorable comments we all are making. We have gone overboard here. I think we should all step back and digress. I only wish some one could clean this mess up.

Please don’t offend me by making some derogatory comment and think that I am going to find it humorous. The Buick I have built was an effort to have something my whole family has interest in, and enjoy doing together. I have made several friends on this board, and had a lot of fun while doing it. When I look at some of the comments on this board I question my own decisions.

Respectfully
Sam Colalillo

Well Said !

I am disappointed in how far off topic this thread has gone. I am now ashamed that I am the one who started this thread. My purpose was to Congratulate Adam on his maiden voyage in his new TSM ride. Once again Congrats Adam and to your whole team from someone who knows how much hard work it is to build a car for this class. As a future competitor I welcome you into the class.

I wish this thread had not gone into the profanity that has taken place. Turbo Buick.com in my opinion is the most respected website for the Buick community. I know we all like to have fun, but let’s not ruin the creditability of this website, and turn it into a cesspool for our community.

Imagine what we all must look like to those that do not know us, and are reading the dishonorable comments we all are making. We have gone overboard here. I think we should all step back and digress. I only wish some one could clean this mess up.

Please don’t offend me by making some derogatory comment and think that I am going to find it humorous. The Buick I have built was an effort to have something my whole family has interest in, and enjoy doing together. I have made several friends on this board, and had a lot of fun while doing it. When I look at some of the comments on this board I question my own decisions.

Respectfully
Sam Colalillo

I totaly understand.

This outing was only to make sure the car could move forward down the track.

Next week when CAL flys in to tune on it then maybe he will share some info.:eek:

Or maybe not !!!!!

Respectfully
Sam Colalillo

Sam, Im with you on that statement!! Having fun is one thing! Showing a total lack of class is another! Its a sad day to see this kind of junk on here!
Please get back to congratulating those that worked their heart out to make that car FLY!! Congratulations and good luck to your effort. Mike:cool:

Quick Reply.Heck we were jut having alittle fun now back to racing Chris i hate to here your health is not that good i hope what is wrong with you just goes away bud.

Sam you know how those darn kids lose focus sometimes ,hope you and yours are doin well look foward to seein you guys in BG.

Hey, one of you Indiana guys take Ronnie a sedative, he's gonna have trouble sleeping worrying about Cal coming up for a tuning session!! ;)

Good god this thread got huge in a hurry.

Hey Adam! Those wheels sure do look familiar! They look awesome! Glad to see your car is finished and on a tear. I should have mine finished in a few months. I'm not doing no frame-off like you did but it sure feels like one! I never realized that was you in that frame-off thread. Maybe I'll see ya at BG.

Hey, one of you Indiana guys take Ronnie a sedative, he's gonna have trouble sleeping worrying about Cal coming up for a tuning session!! ;)

He's going to be worrying all night lol.

Good luck to you! Don't blow it up before BG though!!

Good god this thread got huge in a hurry.

Hey Adam! Those wheels sure do look familiar! They look awesome! Glad to see your car is finished and on a tear. I should have mine finished in a few months. I'm not doing no frame-off like you did but it sure feels like one! I never realized that was you in that frame-off thread. Maybe I'll see ya at BG.

The wheels look great! Rubber might not last too long, but that's ok!! How is the ac box working out, did you put it in?? Seems like a few months always wants to drag itself out, but it's well worth the wait. We will be in BG for sure, don't miss the cookouts!!!

Adam,

Congrats on the finishing the car and the promising shake downs. Go get em..

Thanks Louie, it is no where near the piece of art you have created, but it should go down the track!!

How are the boys doing??

The wheels look great! Rubber might not last too long, but that's ok!! How is the ac box working out, did you put it in?? Seems like a few months always wants to drag itself out, but it's well worth the wait. We will be in BG for sure, don't miss the cookouts!!!

I actually ended up selling all the A/C stuff. It was too much of a pain in the @$$ to put that box back in. I thought it would have been a lot easier. It will look alot cleaner under the hood anyway not to mention all the weight gone. Yeah hopefully we can meet in BG. I'm always game for cookouts!:D

ha ha ha ha ha ha thats funny

He's going to be worrying all night lol.

Good luck to you! Don't blow it up before BG though!!

no kevin just a good old saftey meeting he will be fine man theres going to be alot of super fast tsm cars this year if nothing eles were going to see some killer racing and doing some as well im looking foward to cal putting his magic on my car this year it should be very interresting truly i hope no one blows up and every body just has great time great racing goooood food. for all