New TSM car alert.

no kevin just a good old saftey meeting he will be fine man theres going to be alot of super fast tsm cars this year if nothing eles were going to see some killer racing and doing some as well im looking foward to cal putting his magic on my car this year it should be very interresting truly i hope no one blows up and every body just has great time great racing goooood food. for all

That's why I bought a new pistol, if I blow this thing up, somebody use it on me.........PLEASE!!

Well i just had a buick show up this fine day it is in 40,s wich is like a heat wave so im headed out to garage tune up oil change and a good old rusty brake line repair yee haa.but after this little job is completed im firing up my TSM CAR NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its like the song says its been awhile you no that Stained band.ha ha SLAM SOME DISTURBED IN WHILE IM WORKING.

I gotta get my radio hooked back up in the Buick!! Nothing like this in the staging lanes!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlhVWiqrDCQ[/YOUTUBE]

Hey Adam its good to see you got the car at the track finally :D and i am sure your excited about the opportunity to turn it up. Car looks good and is going to run like it was bred in the south.

Now Thats What Im Talking About Bro.f In A. yOU EVER LISTEN TO dream theater they bad azz

Never heard them, but I will try them out!

Thanks, six, we are going this weekend if the rain will hold off. Too bad we couldn't go today, the weather is perfect!! Sunny and 72*.

Dude you will sh-t when you here these guys the members all went to berckley school of music fantastic band alot of double bass playing on the drums.

I had a chance to check out a few of their videos on youtube, pretty cool stuff. They have been around for a while. Surprised I never ran across them. Good Stuff!!

I new you would like them they kinda sound like the old band Doken with the vocals

Man, I used to dig Dokken back in the day!! Had a 83 Buick Century in high school with a small system in it, Mom's old car, used to jam them all the time!!

The car was an 83, I was 15 in 89 driving the hand me down dreaming of a GN!! Now I have a GN dreaming of one I can just drive around!! ;)

yeah man im with ya those guys rock as matter fact we play BREAKING CHAINS in my band with some candle box change alice and chains wood all kinds good rock n roll.

My roommate from college met Lane Staley one night in New Orleans. Place called the dungeon, it was during the lollapalooza tour I think it was the summer of 93. They rocked!!!

Oh it's a street car! I just don't want to drive it on the streets anymore, there's always some yankee visiting down here that might run into it.

I wouldn't worry about other drivers. This happened last year on the way to a buddy's house. Damn deer jumped out in front of me:mad: The hit only happened at about 30 mph....just seconds earlier I was WOT in 3rd gear....that could have been ugly! Thank God for steel bumpers!

wreck1.jpg