New TSM car alert.

Sam Colalillo

low 9's w/ a 109
V8 Assasin hit the track today:eek:

Randy and Adam were making shake down passes on the new TSM car. Sounds like TSM is going to be FAST this year!

Congrats Adam, please dont email anymore timeslips. It makes me puke when I look outside at 12 inches of snow.

Big Congrats to you guys. I won't tell anyone how fast you went on your first outing. Are you sure this was the first outing:confused:

Sounds like Randy has that thing dialed in. Adam you better hang on;)

V8 Assasin hit the track today:eek:

Randy and Adam were making shake down passes on the new TSM car. Sounds like TSM is going to be FAST this year!

Congrats Adam, please dont email anymore timeslips. It makes me puke when I look outside at 12 inches of snow.

Big Congrats to you guys. I won't tell anyone how fast you went on your first outing. Are you sure this was the first outing:confused:

Sounds like Randy has that thing dialed in. Adam you better hang on;)

At first, I thought you were talking about the TSM car we are testing this week in FL.. :eek: :eek: :eek: 8s will be no problem...:biggrin:

Adam congrats on the times and your first outing..

I sent you a PM.

Scot W.

Well I guess the cat is out of the bag, or in this case the monkey is out of the trunk!! :biggrin:

WE MADE IT TO THE TRACK!!! The maiden voyage went off without a hitch, all systems go. Just made some small hits, nothing big to report on numbers. Hope to make full hits next weekend. Taking it easy to start off with, as many of you know, everything in the car is untested. In case you forgot, this is where we left off last.....

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/general-turbo-buick-tech/245927-novice-frame-off.html

Time to thank some people. There are a few guys that simply put, made this project happen. It obviously wasn't my knowledge and expertise.

First and foremost.. Randy Alexander, Randy has had a tough year. He has put his blood, sweat and tears (and one desk drawer) into this project. It became clear to me how dedicated Randy is when he decided to stay behind to work on the car when we encountered a glitch just before Reynolds. I really don't even to know where to begin saying thank you Randy. Let me say it this way, None of this would be happening without you, I am proud to have you working on my car, but I am much much more proud to say you are my friend. THANK YOU!! and don't forget Tom. For those that don't know Randy has a partner in crime named Tom. Tom and I have had alot of fun, some at Randy's expense, over the last year. Randy, I know you don't let Tom on the computer, but tell him I said THANKS!!

Don Cruz, this was all supposed to be a simple street car build, that was until I made a fateful phonecall to some guy named Don in Florida. What can I say Don, the engine purrs like a kitten, a kitten on steroids, but a kitten. Professional, meticulous, trust, integrity, Don demands the best out of himself, and accepts nothing less. It has been a privilege to be fortunate enough to get to know Don over the last year. His work stands alone, but just as importantly, he is a class act from the word go!! Don, thank you for all the work, advice, time, and phone calls.

Chris Cambell, Chris is the one who introduced me to the Buick community. I would have never bought a GN if not for knowing Chris and his involvement with them. More importantly than anything Chris has done for the car, he helped bring me and my family back to the Church. I can never thank him enough for the support and faith. My life and family are better for having Chris involved in them, and thanks to him we are back where we belong. BTW I'm not kidding, true story, the guy shows up at my house one Sunday morning and wouldn't leave till we got dressed and went to Church with him. THANKS!!

The Pine Tree Posse!! Jason White, Josh White, Sean and Mike Hayes, thank you guys for welcoming me into a very special group. This year is going to be alot of fun. Jason, I know you'll be around, maybe we can sneak you into my car to drive!!! :biggrin:

There are some other guys who I have gotten to know over the last year. Scot W, you didn't think I would leave you out did you Scot. Scot will be with us at the races next year, we gotta see about the DSR and Pine Tree Posse member forms for you Scot.

Sam Colalillo, hey check it out I can even spell your name now Sam. Sam has been a great source of inspiration during this build. I actually copied the way he did his frame off to start this project. Now if I can just get Sam to move below the Mason Dixon line.

I can keep going for hours. I have met some great people as a result of this project, and am very proud to be a part of the Buick Community.

Vendors, I am not going to try to cover all the vendors we used. Randy and Don keep me away from them most of the time, if you guys want to, please feel free to list any you want.

I will cover one Vendor, Hartline Performance. Cal and Holly have been a huge help to this project. Thank you guys for all the parts and support, but more importantly thanks for your relentless support of our community. Your commitment to the Buick Community makes it a better place!!

Alright, Alright some pics already...............

Attachments

• IMG_0359.JPG
    IMG_0359.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 573
  • IMG_0358.JPG
    IMG_0358.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 576
  • IMG_0353.JPG
    IMG_0353.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 574
  • IMG_0354.JPG
    IMG_0354.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 561
  • IMG_0356.JPG
    IMG_0356.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 543
13 degrees below 0 here and you guys are testing!! You make me sick!!
All kidding aside, Best of luck!! Mike:cool:

Looks Nice!!

LOOKS NICE!!! I'm glad to hear your out testing and more importantly getting seat time! I'm looking forward to having the car here for some buttoning up and my custom trunk carpeting job. Adam you have been a great addition to the buick comunity yourself my friend! Keep up the steaks or i'll take that statement back! lol :biggrin:

Scot W

Congratulations on getting to the track already. Please feel free to call if you need any help. You haven't cut any corners and have the right people in your camp. I am sure you will be a "player" this year.

Oh yeah, let Holly know if you want in the tent at BG.

13 below, God Lord man that's just wrong!! We cry when it gets in the thirties!

Scot, can't wait to get the car up there. We will have our work cut out for us on the cage, and don't worry unless they run out of cows in MS we should be fine.

Thanks Cal, I want to emphasize just how great it's been having you and the other guys working on this project. I laughingly say I have worked on it, but the truth is it has been all about having the right team. I could not have been anymore fortunate to have the support I have. After having been working for myself the last few years, and losing my parents, it has been a great reminder of how amazing it can be to be a part of something bigger than myself. BTW tell Holly don't forget the grill :cool: :biggrin:

Finally! 'Bout time some break in passes were made. I'm ready to see ya do some of those 1/8 mile wheelies :)

That is in his Black book of TSM secrets!!!! ;) :biggrin:

BTW: Where is my Pine Tree Posse membership forms??

I think to become a member is like becoming a member of the bloods or crips. You have to take an ass kicking for about five minutes. At least that's what I heard:eek:

I think to become a member is like becoming a member of the bloods or crips. You have to take an ass kicking for about five minutes. At least that's what I heard:eek:

On the streets we refer to it as "jumping in", don't worry Scot it only hurts at first!! :biggrin:

From what I heard the ass kicking isn't on the streets it's at the track in TSM so that would leave me out !!! Who's in line for there ass kicking? :biggrin:

From what I heard the ass kicking isn't on the streets it's at the track in TSM so that would leave me out !!! Who's in line for there ass kicking? :biggrin:

I don't think there has been any physical altercations yet in TSM...but there is always this year:D